Service Monster Questions??????

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
We are in our 30 day trial of Service Monster and I was wondering.......Has anyone figured out how to integrate Service Monster Calender to Google Calender? With out it being a mess?

Is SM working on making it Google Compatible?

Does anyone know if it is ever going to be an actual app or is it always going to be browser based on Android and Apple devices?

Does it allow you to get a signature from a customer for disclaimers and work authorizations?

We were reviewing M-helpdesk and it allows signatures has a really good APP for Android and integrates easily with Google. But doesnt have a very good CRM. It's frustrating everything seems to be tradeoffs.

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Because that is what every business decision is .... a trade off!

No program, software, tool, truckmount, portable that works perfect in every situation. We each have to choose what features are most important to us.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Service monster 5.0 was a very long wait because html5 came into play and caused a total scrap and rebuild of the platform that was well under way. With that being said I think we can start to see faster improvements and request for new features be implemented faster. I have already requested each and every one of those multiple times and they are aware. The best way to get what we want is to turn in a feature request. I also know they are doing a rebuild right now on the mobile version which is in desperate need. So here goes all the request in the order I see them:

1. Service Monster Mobile
2. Signature areas for customer
3. Automatic calendar sync for google and icloud
4. Credit card processing built in

the first is the most difficult and the last 3 should happen quicker.

ok Joe..... Time to chime in....

Reactions: kingjoelking

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
I just called Service Monster today to complain about their reports. To me, their reports are all sophomoric in the way you have to create them, if the ones they have as standard don't cover what you want. Is it just me or are the "numbers" not important to you other carpet cleaners? Service Monster, if they want to be the best need to really concentrate in making it easier for us to get the reports we want. and that's not even talking about the way you have to look at them. You have to print the report if you want to look at a whole page. hopefully my complaint will go to the top and get some results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom