Service monster reminder cards

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
It's Time to send out some 3,6,9, 12 and 24 month reminder cards..........

For anyone using these, which ones do you send? Which ones should you not send? I think the 3 month one is not necessary....... What is your response rate?

Should I send out their standard cards or their holiday ones?

All comments are welcome....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, the 3 monther is a good idea just to keep your name in front of them at the very least.
I send them all out.
I will, however go through the list to see if any customers stick out for any reason that I might not want to mail to them.

Here's a reminder....If someone is moving out or you don't want them as a customer anymore. Remember to check the "do not mail" button on their profile so you don't waste the $1.25 or more on them.

I get less return to senders now.

Name
Bruce
Brian R said:
Yeah, the 3 monther is a good idea just to keep your name in front of them at the very least.
I send them all out.
I will, however go through the list to see if any customers stick out for any reason that I might not want to mail to them.

Here's a reminder....If someone is moving out or you don't want them as a customer anymore. Remember to check the "do not mail" button on their profile so you don't waste the $1.25 or more on them.

I get less return to senders now.
:shock: We are at .42 to .44 cents per post card . What is your rate of return ?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
437.32 %

All I do is click it and it's done...worth it as a time saver and they get a cool tent card with a stamp on the envelope.
Looks like a wedding invite almost.

I've had customers from 2 years ago call because of the card and everything up to that point.

Mikey P

Administrator
0b75bdc9.jpg

you tell me..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
0b75bdc9.jpg

you tell me..

I love the idea of SM don't get me wrong... I have been thinking about signing up this winter, but when ever you post these numbers it's kind of discouraging to me. Put aside the % of money made to money spent (even though not so impressive since they are ALREADY your custy).

Here's how I look at the numbers..
4,776 cards sent all together
205 Jobs scheduled from these cards
Every 23 cards=1 job
so $29 is paid per job?

I'm still going to try it out, I mean you can quit any time. What I would hope SM could do for my biz is to get my custy's to get me to clean for them sooner then they would have, I think it will.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I'm a fan of service monster and also do the cards. I just dont quite understand how they calculate the ROI on these cards because I have similar results to Mikey but in reality the amount of jobs that came from the cards going out does not add up.

Mikey, how do they calculate that #? Have you double checked them against your personal numbers to see if they are accurate?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, but I would see cold calling as intrusive and kind of a nuisance. I personally don't like people selling things by phone...

Nothing beats just calling the customer every 6 months. The cards are the lazy way out.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Able 1 said:
I love the idea of SM don't get me wrong... I have been thinking about signing up this winter, but when ever you post these numbers it's kind of discouraging to me. Put aside the % of money made to money spent (even though not so impressive since they are ALREADY your custy).

Here's how I look at the numbers..
4,776 cards sent all together
205 Jobs scheduled from these cards
Every 23 cards=1 job
so $29 is paid per job?

I'm still going to try it out, I mean you can quit any time. What I would hope SM could do for my biz is to get my custy's to get me to clean for them sooner then they would have, I think it will.

The idea is to make them spend money twice as often and to keep that going after each time.
I think it's money well spent because it's professioanl, consistent, not too invasive and super quick and easy for me to do which means I will actually do it.

I would do it sooner than later Keith. Are you with Full Circle yet? Frees up time to pass out flyers and not have to worry about the phone.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think a customer speaking with a female instead of the O/O makes them feel more comfortable as well.

You know how it it...when you show up with a girl...the other girls feel better about you.

It's almost like you have been "co-signed" for or something.

Like you're not an ax murderer if other people are involved in the process.

But little do they know. Mwhwhwhahahahahahhaha!!!!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Missapplication of the term "ROI" (return on investment). I see it done on various expenses, notably advertising, chemicals, machine purchases and labor. While spending money on these things can be reflected in increased net revenue (the actual relationship noted above), and that increase MAY increase ROI, it isn't the same thing.

T

TomKing

We use it. We send our own handwritten thank you card with 2 business cards. It goes out the day after the job. We also send a post card to every customer every month.
We are using the text SM gave us. did anyone write their own copy?

Mikes results are awesome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom