Service Monster Users

If you did the holiday cards, what was your input about the program, and when did your cards ship out?

Ok let me reprase this. There may be nothing wrong, but I don't understand this process. I sent my order in for the holiday cards back in October. I was told there was a deadline in order to get the cards out early or before Thanksgiving. The estimated shipping date was 11-5-09. This may have been sending the orders to the printer. I was looking at my database and certain customers should have called because they would have called from getting anything from me. My order has said accepted for a while now and I just assumed the cards had been shipped. Well after looking at the history tab I could not see where they ever shipped or where the charge is. I sent SM an emal and asked about the order, and got an email this morning that the cards were shipped yesterday, and magically the order says it was processed and my card was charged on 11-5-09. Sending out cards for a service business two weeks before christmas is a little late imo. I guess it is better to have something go out than nothing. It is the thought that counts, but what if you did a card with a special promotion? You probably wouldn't get any work off the cards. I have a solid relationship with all of my customers and I am either going to get a ton of calls right before christmas when I am trying to spend time with family or I will get no calls because it is too close to christmas. December 11th is not late, but I was thinking they would have gone out earlier. What was you experience with this program? If it is better then I have a problem, and if it is similar then I will not be doing the cards next year.

sdaws4

I was wondering the same thing. I had just got signed up with SM when I decided to do this holiday card. I was told that it was going out just after Thanksgiving. I'll not be doing this next year either :roll:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
My wife just signed up for SendOutCards and we just sent our first Christmas Cards to our client base. We made a couple of mistakes in the get go, however, this system is really easy once you get the swing of things. We had already ordered some gifts for our better clients or it would have been just as easy to use their gifting program as well.

I seen where HP was 12th on the entreprener list, we use it just to keep in contact with our clients and send thank you cards, etc. etc.

http://www.sendoutcards.com/wizardcarpet

G

Your absolutely right. I thought the exact same thing, I got my order in early for the small discount, and thought these would cover Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am now just getting people that thought it was nice and are scheduling, but there was a lot of lost time there. I won't go as far as not doing it again next year, but I will let Joe know they dropped the ball (I'm sure they know). Where is Brian Robison "our Service Monster spokesperson"? ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom