Service Monster ??

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Service Monster's website is http://www.principalfocus.com/

They offer an ONLINE scheduling/marketing program. A normal calendar like any other program. But the marketing portion has so many abilities. There is A LOT of tracking when it is set up right, that way you can see where your money is really coming from, and what referral/marketing sources are hot. They also design, print and mail postcards for direct mailing campaigns. You can do email blasts as well as a voice blast from the program as well.

Their staff walk you completely through everything, and anytime you have any questions. Their customer service is top notch.

Que Corky in 10....9....8...

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
since i'm from NY also, let me explain it in a way you'll understand: google it ya fokin' jurk-off!

naw, just kidding :lol: ...but seriously, check out their website.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's specifically for carpet cleaning companies.

Voiceblasts? This is the first I'm hearing of this...what gives?

Anyway, it's a great program for just about any size company, it's online so you can access it from anywhere, Full Circle uses as well...they are an answering service for carpet cleaning companies...check them out too.

The idea is to make your life easier, your customers track able and your marketing one-click able

I've been on it for a couple years or so? Hell I can't remember...at least a year....and I love it.

Not sure there has been one complaint from anyone here that's used it for a month or more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom