ServiceMonster needs your feedback.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Dear Mikey’s board members,

We are currently creating content for our next e-blast through Cleanfax. We need your help!

Write a short paragraph, sentence, or whatever, telling us what you like best about ServiceMonster. All (positive) posts will be included on our website and the top 2 will be included in the e-blast itself.

GO!

Thank you all for continuing to make ServiceMonster the beast that it is.

~Joe Monster.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You knew I would be in on this. lol

Service Monster has simplified my business life. Carpet Cleaning is less of a chore now and more of money making venture. Or at least that's how I feel about it. Scheduling was such a pain in the past. I would write everything down in my appointment book and hope that I never spilled my coffee on it. I've had some desk top schedulers in the past and that was a whole mess of other problems. If I lost info, where did it go? Into outer space would be my guess because I would never see it again. I lost more appointments due to bad tactics than I care to admit. If my computer ever blew up...it was all over. Nothing saved nothing to get back...it would be like starting a new business every time and that's just not good for any business.

Now that I have Service Monster, my schedule is streamlined, my customers are tracked and marketed to and I can use it anywhere there is a computer at any time. It's an online program so I never have to worry about losing my info or not having it on another computer. Their site is secure so I don't have to worry about someone hacking into my computer and stealing my business info.
The fact that it is online means my favorite answering service, Full Circle can schedule everything for me and they are 1800 miles away. how cool is that?
I really can't say enough about Service Monster. They've made my business life and therefore my personal life that much more manageable.

Thanks
Brian Robison
http://www.NetworkCarpetCleaning.com

Name
Lee Stockwell
If a service company has to publicly plead for POSITIVE feedback I wonder why?

I tend to ask if there's any NEGATIVE feedback...the kind that can make my service better.

Mikey P

Administrator
We are currently creating content for our next e-blast through Cleanfax. We need your help!

Joe knows that he has many users here and I think his request is not worthy of an attack form the Pee Chee folder crowd here.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
You'd think they were shooting bambi's mom from the posts here sheesh. Ivebeensold

Where else do you propose they get testimonials... and is it any different than any of us CC asking customers for referrals.. Lord knows they don't haul ass to superpages.com or Angies list unless we ask nicely!

But I did seee ONE flaw... to keep with status quo.. you have to atleast offer some kinda of better prize than simply we may use your testimonial in our eblast. How about a t shirt atleast, or some kinda of discount on their service monster service??

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This board is for information first to grow your business....you won't get anything for free so why not have a service post their product if it will help the demographic that frequents the board?

I am pretty sure I would have not heard about Service Monster if it wasn't for Mikey's Board and the testimonial one gave of it. Or at least it would have been a longer wait and I may or may not have jumped at the opportunity.

I look forward to companies posting their products here that I may not have heard about otherwise. If they are confident enough to put up with us tearing them new A-hole no matter what...then it's probably a good product.

I would have more respect for the paid sponsors coming on here then just letting their banners float. And I would probably notice them more.

This has been a moment with Brian. :mrgreen:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:

Joe knows that he has many users here and I think his request is not worthy of an attack form the Pee Chee folder crowd here.
So, don't preachie to the choir!
And are you aware that 'commercial' Brian has now probably surpassed Marty's record number of posts?

He is closing in on you big boy, you've been warned.

What's the daily posts average now Brian?

And this has been a short passing moment without a post from 'commercial' Brian.............and now back to you.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Thanks everyone. (yes, you too Mr. Kolton).

You don't know how bad I want to use the "Broke Back" reference Mike. HA!

Everyone's a winner. I'm just goning to copy and paste clips from this post to make our newsletter.

Nice.

Thanks again,
Joe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom