ServiceMonster Repeat Rate

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Have you guys done the neighborhood mailers, where you tell SM where you worked, give them an address, and they'll mail the neighborhood. It's in the PDF file.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
tmdry said:
Have you guys done the neighborhood mailers, where you tell SM where you worked, give them an address, and they'll mail the neighborhood. It's in the PDF file.

:?: :idea:

I did not know that.

ed-mcmahon-and-johnny-carson.jpg

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Brian R said:
51% new and 49% repeat for last 30 days.

Yes I think Service Monster's "Fill My Schedule" is helping.

That's not you're repeat rate. Go to the fms dashboard to get you're repeat rate.

I've been with SM for 3 months. When I signed up it was 29%, it is now 35% and yes I attribute the increase to SM and I expect it to gradually continue to increase.

For the last 30 days my jobs have been 52% new customers and 48% repeat customers.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Joey Johnston said:
[quote="Brian R":sseidyiz]51% new and 49% repeat for last 30 days.

Yes I think Service Monster's "Fill My Schedule" is helping.

That's not you're repeat rate. Go to the fms dashboard to get you're repeat rate.

I've been with SM for 3 months. When I signed up it was 29%, it is now 35% and yes I attribute the increase to SM and I expect it to gradually continue to increase.

For the last 30 days my jobs have been 52% new customers and 48% repeat customers.[/quote:sseidyiz]

I know this. I was just giving the info for my last 30 days...which is pretty much that way all the time.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
One thing this morning made me remember something else from the other day.

Today a person scheduled from a year ago and mentioned the mailers. Cool.

We did a job on Wed for a lady who hadn't used us in almost 2 years. She had our old phone number (it was a Golden One Credit Union number, long story)
She got our 24 month mailer and finally checked the phone number on the card....she didn't look at any of the other cards because.....Our old magnet was on her refrigerator. :shock:

She is one of my oldest customers so I called her to talk to her about it. Funny how things work.

I get people calling me on my cell (I used to list it on my Business Card) because they didn't have the new number....the new number is over 2 years old...had it along with the old number for a while.

I am going to contact Service Monster today (email) and tell them to change all my cards to
New Number

So maybe they will see.
The cards work...but the information has to work as well.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I'm confused, how is it possible to report a repeat rate on a customer base that cleans every 8 to 18 months. Wouldn't you have to be using a system like Service Monster for a period beyond the average cleaning frequency to then accurately calculate if and how much they are repeating (as a result of a system)?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was thinking of looking into service monster. We will see. I do know they need to spell check the testimonials "Bargin" iis on their first page

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg Crowley said:
I was thinking of looking into service monster. We will see. I do know they need to spell check the testimonials "Bargin" iis on their first page

It's a great program...you may have heard me say some nice things about it. :D

It's not customary to spell check testimonials...needs to be quoted and left alone or it takes away the integrity of it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hey STOOOPID. they didn't post the letter they posted what was said in the letter. What is it with your mental disability and defensiveness

They would rather show Steve Brandt can't spell?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Calm down Mr. Crowley...little touchy?
All I know is you said they need to spell check the testimonials...I can't go around looking at all the crap you post. Jeese.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
not at all but I figured since you were in the bag you might help them out. Since you are a walking advertisement who has been branded you might be able to get it done. Your lame excuse was defensive and I was curious why any contructive critism around you is asailed as heresy whther to do with your zip code program (looking more and more like yokum everyday) , service monster and full circle

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I didn't feel that way at all. I love constructive criticism.

I'm like a camera, baby....I take a negative and develop it into something beautiful. :mrgreen:

Edit: I even asked for criticism in my last email blast. You would know that if you were still on my mailing list. :mrgreen:

Sometimes I get attacked on stuff and that's cool. I fire back when needed but really I just want to explain what someone might not understand.
Did I seem defensive about the Testimonials?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom