Set Up This box truck

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
http://www.truckpaper.com/listings/deta ... 6AEDFD4ED7

Set up this box truck for me. Both side doors open. Get these things lined up. The box is 14 footlong and 7 feet wide.

1.Truck mount: 5 feet long, 2 feet wide.
2.Silencer : 1 foot wide Next to machine.
3.Water tank: 4 feet long, 3 feet wide
4.Hose reel: 1 foot wide 3.5 feet long
5.Waste Tank 4 feet long 1 feet wide

Design it out for me.

The inside box height is 4' 8" allows me to get this in my heated garage. I am going to put the box on a lower mileage cab.

Golden Boy

John Watson

Hey WPH, a while back a guy had his truck built and someone had a program that put all his equipment and modifications in it. I think it was a power clean unit here in the US. Maybe someone with a better memery could tell you. It was real helpful and I think the guy said it could be used with other trucks than the sprinter. Whos truck was that and who had that program??? Be nice to keep something like that handy if it didn't get abused..

John Watson

When they install the box on the newer truck you can have them check to seeif they can lower it even another 1-2 inches. Get hold of Young Jim and his dad Gary in Austrailia for some pointers These guys know truck lay out.... Good on ya Bub

Supersucker

You could put the silencer underneath the bed.

I wonder why none of the box-truck guys mount water tanks under the bed as that would lower your center of gravity & leave extra room in the truck.

You could use a polished aluminum diesel tank with one of those padded covers and a dual voltage tank heater from the RV store to keep it liquid. At night, drain it or garage it.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Hey Supersucker,thanks for the link,I didn't know that truck company existed in my own back yard.Too bad they wasted alot of space in that box.
Patrick

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I know my truck is packed like a sardine can, but all that wasted space is borderline criminal.
While it looks good the way they set it up, you couldn't carry 1/4 of what you need like that IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom