Setting up trailer mount

I live in deep south Texas so I don't have to worry about freezing and I have a garage for those rainy days. I was looking at a boxxer by hydramaster. Does anyone have a trailer mounted system or now who to contact about getting info on how todo this. I am currently running a Rotovac with a portable.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I used to work in central texas, I am now in utah I can tell you the difference in humidity is huge, down there truckmounts have much more problems with rust. where as we here see almost none, I like wells cargo trailers, they are light and well put together. I would make sure and buy a unit with a stainless or aluminum frame for south texas. get at least a 6x12 trailer, with a side door, have the unit run out the side door, and get the tall narrow reel and have it go out the back doors. the 6 foot width is needed as this is the same width most vans are and the truckmount will fit much better in a 6' wide trailer, be prepared pulling a trailer around with any gas truck you will likely be down into the 6-7mpg range with a van you would get around 10 including machine hours, I personally use a diesel truck so my mileage is around 12mpg but diesel of course is much more expensive negating some of my advantage :x also better get a 3/4 ton or bigger truck, pulling a trailer with a truckmount loaded down with supplies, sewer water and fresh water, is heavy and very taxing on the suspension and brakes, so a 3/4 ton truck or bigger is pretty much mandatory

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom