SF2008 - Muskegon, Michigan :)

AnnaAgostino

This year's Summerfest will be held in Muskegon, Michigan and hosted by Mark Kling of DCS Products

The dates are Thursday July 24 - Saturday, July 26. The Official SF Hotel will be The Comfort Inn located at 1675 E. Sherman Blvd., Muskegon, Michigan 49444. Their phone # 231-739-9092.

We are reserving a block of 20 rooms at 104.00 a night and the cut off date for this price is July 9th, so if you are thinking of attending, please make your reservations by then.

The Friday Night Banquet will be held at the hotel catered by Above and Beyond Caterers. It will be 35.00 a person and is a buffet dinner (menu selections still to be selected).

Please visit the SF website at gotosummerfest.com.

Thank you,
The Summerfest Committee

steve r

they have 2 strip bars t.

you can go take a dune ride in hart.oh boy

lots of beaches

bass n walleye fishing in muskegon lake.

i might just stay out at one of the campgrounds or sleep on a friends couch.

you can tour some old ships.

im sure you could rent a sail boat. :)

lots of beaches!!!

theres a water park and amusement park.michigan adventures.

use to be horse races.

did i say lots of beaches.

steve r

ODIN said:
is the lake water safe?

not exact the Pacific ocean

T

well i wouldnt drink it but i eat fish out of it.we use to do clam bakes up in traverse city too.i could find some snapping turtles im sure if you never tried that.

im sure theres a fest somewhere in the area.tourism is the states or one of the states biggest revenue source.

lots of inland lakes and rivers for trout fishing.

water skiing is big.

scuba diving.you can go look in sunken ships.

what is it you want to do?

R

R W

Most of the cities near the Great Lakes get there drinking water from the lakes. The water must not be too bad since a few Southwestern States have been trying to divert Great Lakes water for their own use.

I do think there is one stinky-ass place up there.....I think it's called "Michigan".......a college somewheres in the State. Ask any Ohio State fan.......

Scott

R W said:
Most of the cities near the Great Lakes get there drinking water from the lakes. The water must not be too bad since a few Southwestern States have been trying to divert Great Lakes water for their own use.

I do think there is one stinky-ass place up there.....I think it's called "Michigan".......a college somewheres in the State. Ask any Ohio State fan.......

That's it, RW. My buddies and I are going to set up roadblocks just before SF to keep the Bucknut trash out!

;)

Scott
The Big Banana

Name
Kevin McCreary
people from Ohio are also the worst drivers in the nation. They don't teach them in drivers ed that the left lane is for passing!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom