SFS price question?

Name
Nate W.
I think it's too late for me to call jondon and speak with the guy Tim I talked to. However, I just received the invoice for 2 people attending SFS. I could have sworn I read some where regarding the pricing of the class. "$695 for 1 person, $100 off for additional person from the same company. Spend $3,000 worth of products and get half off on the class, or $5,000 and recieve 1 entry free."

My fault for having a brain fart and not confirming the prices while I was on the phone. Does anyone know where I read that info from though? Or does it not apply anymore? $100 bucks is still a $100 bucks.

Name
Nate W.
Thanks Fred... That sucks.... That was the whole reason I never asked for the total of the class. I was under the impression it still was offered. I stand corrected, it's a $170 difference. And I talked my pops into coming with me. I'll try and call tomorrow to see if anything can be done.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Nate The Great said:
And I talked my pops into coming with me. I'll try and call tomorrow to see if anything can be done.

I'm really happy you took my suggestion on your Dad coming with you, Nate. People implement so much more from SFS when both attend at the same time.

What usually happens is the husband sends the wife because he is too busy pushing the wand for any of that "foo-foo management stuff"! Then she comes back with an 8 or 10 page SFS Action plan to make their operation into a "real business" and he says, "Are you nuts?" THEN, (IF they don't get divorced!) the husband attends the next year and they get moving. BUT in the process they lost a year, lost a lot of "traction" AND went through a lot of unnecessary emotional angst.

But I digress, Nate ...

Give Tim Wessels a call today and tell him I said to credit your Dad 170.00 off his SFS admission. (YOU still have to pay full price! :) ) BUT there is a catch. Pops has to buy Yeadon and me a "Hefe" beer in Seattle. Fair deal?

I'll e-mail Tim to expect your call.

Steve
SFS.JonDon.com

PS Now for all of you guys who aren't coming to SFS because you don't have time for any of that "foo-foo" stuff- at the very least you better get moving on Google Places. SFS member Andres Tobar, who actually runs a second generation carpet cleaning firm in Gainesville, FL, has absolutely got Google nailed. (At least he did yesterday- Google is very much a moving target. :))

So I asked Andres to put together a step-by-step list on how to optimize your Google Places listing which in the opinion of many is becoming even more important than SEO. (Andres included screen shots for each step.)

So you can spend 5 minutes and download the "How to Dominate Google Places for Carpet Cleaners: Step-by-Step" Report and then put in half an hour tonight on the computer and see your calls soar (for free) or you can stay pushing the wand- your choice! The download is free:

http://sfs.jondon.com/5326/resources/sp ... ep-by-step

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom