Sheriff Dipshit of the Internet Police

clnr76063

Brian you have so inspired me with all your good deeds for others (and hope to make a little money ) and how one should do for others that I have decided to embrace your idea wholeheartedly. I hereby accept your title from the Robert Beets thread as Sheriff Dipshit of the Internet Police. As (our)my commitment to the hard working and honest carpet cleaners (and any other service area the call for justice leads me) I vow to stomp out any low life marketers that try to take advantage of law abiding (moral or legal) citizens that need help .
Soon to follow an internet site where any and all can come to either voice their concerns (openly or behind anonymously ) Just enter your zip and let the shit fly.
United in justice we (I ) will form an investigative unit to counter any and all bullshit and lies perpetrated against carpet cleaners, the carpet cleaning industry , and the general public.
Our commitment will be tireless and ongoing (and who knows maybe I will , by following such lowlifes around, figure an honest and legal way to make a buck off it) Never-the less: We(I) will pursue such scum will all the resources that time will allow(because let's face it I'd rather set at a computer a peck a living out of others ...What the hell am I saying, I am starting to think like Brian). Oh well I may be lying but as long as I help others help me make a buck it's OK.
So please feel free to address me in the future a SHERIFF DIPSHIT of the Internet Police.
I thank you for the title, the idea, and the motivation for taking on such an honored calling.
See Ya ...and the chase begins. Sheriff Dipshit

K

Kabluey

Why dont you just focus on your own business and not worry what others do.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Kabluey said:

Isn't that what the Liberals keep telling us? You should be thankful you have others looking out for you. I'm just not sure what Brian is up to,so I'm not going to call him slimy, but I will keep an eye on him. He acts just like Cole. Anyone that is good enough at what they do shouldn't need someone like Brian, so that kinda speaks about the people that might buy his product.

K

Kabluey

Doug Cox said:
Kabluey said:

Isn't that what the Liberals keep telling us? You should be thankful you have others looking out for you. I'm just not sure what Brian is up to,so I'm not going to call him slimy, but I will keep an eye on him. He acts just like Cole. Anyone that is good enough at what they do shouldn't need someone like Brian, so that kinda speaks about the people that might buy his product.

Im behind on the gossip and dont know what brian is "doing"

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug Cox said:
Kabluey said:

Come on, people use advertising all the time..in different forms.
Is Google a bad site because plenty of companies get most of their work from there?
I'm no Google...but lets be honest...Google is the Gustapoh...They give and take like God.
I'm just offering an alternative to standard forms of advertising.....just like Google did years ago.

Again, I am nowhere near Google...and I am a slave to them as well.

That was a pretty generalized statement toward a group of companies that decided to try something new.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
sweendogg said:
my head hurts.. mom whats a dipshit!! :|

Urban Dictionary
dipshit
A despised person; a moron; an ineffectual person; one with a habit of being wrong, loudly and often

But I can't help it...I'm starting to like the guy. He's kind of like my younger retarded brother. :mrgreen:

clnr76063

yea the one who follows you everywhere.

Besides I've learned alot following Brian arround.
For example place your ad on every post,post often about anything and your ad pops up. As soon as Internet Police Force site is up then I simply follow Brian and post and my ad will come up to. And to think I can't even get the malware he sent me off my other computer. Course I learned from that to -just because you safely recieved an e-mail from someone before doesn't mean that new ones are safe.

Og course Internet Police Force will be better because we will also have an it- expert in that department.
I don't know how to post pictures or I would show you my badge.
Sheriff D S

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You will find that I posted in every thread from day one. :mrgreen:
Even before the ads.
It's a sickness I have.

Anyone else get Malware from my emails or is he just spreading rumors again?

clnr76063

response to Kabluey not knowing what Brian has been doing;
well it's all here in my file
it started with his thread "Outsourcing" on June 6 2010
clnr76063 now known as sheriff dipshit (affectionately given by Brian) entered the fray by remarking on Brian's 11 bogus addresses in DFW that imply he is in communities that he is not . That's not to mention the others around the US . When he made excuses I helped him correct his mistake.
Since then he has cranked up his bogus reviews( about his Priority Carpet Cleaning and Network Carpet Cleaners ) and the addresses are on behind the scenes directories,boards, and such for SEO of his marketing. Nothing wrong excepy he tells lies to get what he want's and he has continued to bad mouth me. Told him to leave me alone .He didn't so I deputized myself to pursue internet justice for the good of all.
I don't know how to do the past post in a box so I have to type it out. But that's ok . A sheriff must be tireless in the pursuit of justice. God Bless America sheriff D S

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I really don't give a stuff.

Never met Brian, seen the movie "Life of Brian" but he didn't have a head to match Mikey's.

All in all, I know nothing about Brian, but he seems a likeable bloke.

Now Sheriff Dipshit, well............................. 'nuff said.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

clnr76063

shorty have you read all the threads by me or Brian for the last month or just this one..if so you're not right. And I'm hot even suggesting that you doread them they are getting boring even to me.
But neither rain nor sleet or negative opinions of others will keep me from my duty.
the Sheriff
Internet Police Force

C

cucu

keep posting dipshit let the /your truth be known...

looks like your the new marty.....bitch and moan ....moan and bitch...

you want to buy a truckmount ?

K

Kabluey

clnr76063 said:
shorty have you read all the threads by me or Brian for the last month or just this one..if so you're not right. And I'm hot even suggesting that you doread them they are getting boring even to me.
But neither rain nor sleet or negative opinions of others will keep me from my duty.
the Sheriff
Internet Police Force

Seems like a waste of time. Good luck with your Jihad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom