Shootout results

Brian L

Name
Brian L
chavezwf8.jpg

Greenie

It's a looooong train ride to BC.

I hope Ron spells out the criteria and specs like we're 5 yr. olds, cause I know some dimwit will pick his results apart, you had to be there, it was all very serious, everyone wanted a fair shootout, many eyes were watching, some pics would be good too, I know if you give Ron enough time he'll put together a nice presentation on the whole ordeal.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greenie said:
It's a looooong train ride to BC.

I hope Ron spells out the criteria and specs like we're 5 yr. olds, cause I know some dimwit will pick his results apart

specs schmecs

there's only one spec I'm interested in..
which porty recovered the most water

Was it that complicated or mysterious that you can't say?

Mike mentioned the one with the most CFM had you brainiacs scratching your hEdz trying to come up with reasons why it recovered the least water.

you know anything about that?

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
All 5 machines recovered the one gallon they put out.

with all being pulled with same wand stroke, same psi?

GTF out.....

I mentioned in another post I didn't expect to see much difference in any of the porty's recovery.
But figured there would be SOME difference other than "subjective" comments/thoughts of those that were there.
(that are sure follow after Ron posts the findings)

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i want the fookin video of the in-house cleaning poor bastard....

Name
Nate W.
floorguy said:
i want the fookin video of the in-house cleaning poor bastard....

No Sh!t.....

Mikey P said:
Valentine was leaning so hard on that wand the water didn't have a choice.

Valentine was a BIG help in the portable shootout! Good job Eric, Ron and whoever else helped!

Greenie

Specs schmecks.....I know the first time someone sees a 100 cfm machine post 114cfm on the chart, the results will be schewed. I "heard" that they used an UN-glided wand on the recovery test, I can't wait to see what a high water lift unit will look like on paper when the naked wand was glued to the floor, should have used a hole glide for all units to give them a chance to show their strengths and weaknesses....but hey it's a starting point, I expect to see Shootout II in the future.
I would like to see an Operator comments section of the report, be interesting to get user interface coments as each unit is being demoed for testing.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greenie said:
should have used a hole glide for all units to give them a chance to show their strengths and weaknesses..

since nearly all "out side" the boards don't use a glide, a glidless test would be of practical use

and since 3/4s or better of the CCers out there don't vac, a hole glide is little use to them

come on, Ron
Just post what you guys found.
If it's inconclusive, so be it .
Just put it out there

..l.T.A.

Back
Top Bottom