Short replacement hoses for the TM?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
What's everybody doing for replacement TM hoses? Do you just order a 50' section of solution hose and have NAPA cut it into small pieces and put ends on it? How about stainless automotive hose? Where would a man go to get something of this nature?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What's everybody doing for replacement TM hoses? Do you just order a 50' section of solution hose and have NAPA cut it into small pieces and put ends on it? How about stainless automotive hose? Where would a man go to get something of this nature?
I have a hose and fitting shop do custom lengths for me. Supply lines and that sort of thing. I buy stainless brake line and flare fittings for wand line replacement at automotive stores.

Reactions: Jim Williams

Mikey P

Administrator

down the road from you...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If you have a Tractor Supply store near you they have a line of ready made hydraulic hoses that hold up real well.
Both 1/4" and 3/8" hoses from 18 inch up to I forget how long they make them, maybe 60 inches.

before I was able to crimp my own, that's what I did

..L.T.A.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
If you have a Tractor Supply store near you they have a line of ready made hydraulic hoses that hold up real well.
Both 1/4" and 3/8" hoses from 18 inch up to I forget how long they make them, maybe 60 inches.
Thanks, I do have a Tractor Supply nearby. I’ll give them a try.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Lee Stockwell
Fluid dynamic are very different between hot oil which don't vary, and water.

Water, as heated and pressurized becomes superheated steam and changes characteristics, sometimes dangerously.

Reactions: Cleanworks

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Fluid dynamic are very different between hot oil which don't vary, and water.

Water, as heated and pressurized becomes superheated steam and changes characteristics, sometimes dangerously.
The brand of hydraulic hose Tractor supply carries is a 100R2AT hose which has a petroleum and water based fluid rating.
I was a little leery of the 1st one I put on my truckmount but the 1st one I put on was from the heat exchanger to the front panel and gets the most heat and abuse. It is still there, years later along with all the others I have put on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom