Shorty has arrived here in Minneapolis

harryhides

Name
Tony
He left Cairns Thursday for Japan and arrived here yesterday ??

He sure is an odd duck and now I am really confused about what day it is.

John Watson

Hey there Mate, Helen is wondering if you got your rocks off OK comming thruogh customs and all???

Hope you had a great flight, Hell that didn't take to long, did you try the new way???

Use Harrier Airlines? They just go up and let the world turn and the come down again only a 12-14 hr flight that way..

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Jeez you gotta hide Harry.

I left Cairns on the Tuesday.

Stayed in Japan Tuesday night & left at 14:00 on the Wednesday, two hours late already.

Arrived in Chicago at 11:00am on the Wednesday, which was the same day that I left Japan, and even though I was two hours late getting away, I still arrived before I left :?

'cos; I was already two hours behind schedule, I missed my connection to Minneapolis, finally arriving there at I don't bloody know what time.

But thanks for picking me up at the airport and also dropping me back again on Friday afternoon.

Many thanks also to Fred Guyen and his wonderful wife for supplying a superb dinner on Wednesday, also to Steve Andrews for a first class carpet repair course at Barker-Hammer.

This bloke really knows his schitte.

Had a top bunch of blokes and sheilas there doing the course, anyone of which I reckon could've put to shame the ninja that I saw perform in Lost Wages.

Thanks for a wonderful memorable event fellas & chicks :wink:

Ooroo

:roll:

PS :::: Will the carpet near the ice machine ever be the same again :?: :lol:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Glad you got home safe and sound Shorty.

I had to get a new set of shocks for my car due the excessive weight of Shorty's 14 extra boxes of repair equipment that he picked up in Minneapolis in a buying frenzy. :mrgreen:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Do you drive a pinto, or prius tony ?

Hybrid Camry, Steve and Shorty only had 4 extra boxes which was still enough to freak a few Airline dudes and bust their scales. Try to imagine Shorty stuffing a power stretcher into an overhead bin. :mrgreen:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Like, you REALLY THINK I can reach an overhead bin :?: :?: :?:

Thank you Bwana :lol:

Ooroo

:roll:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Well I just assumed that you'd stand on your brand new mini-stretcher mate !!

Will you be putting big assed wheels on your power stretcher like you did your Cimex ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom