should have taken this week off!

Chris A

Name
Chris
10 lousy jobs this week if nothing changes, all small. I'm ready to head to FL in a week but I was hoping to make a little money first! 0 on for next week too hasn't been this dead in a looong time...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Chris A

Name
Chris
Both. Usually we get slow for a week or so but usually we stay somewhat steady through January. It's fookin dead

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Our carpet clean has been sporadic but it usually is this time of year. More commercial work sprinkled with residential. We keep one crew busy with carpet cleaning most of the time in the winter.

However there was no carpet today so they went to a water loss and did some tear out today. Worked out well today. :smile:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Both. Usually we get slow for a week or so but usually we stay somewhat steady through January. It's fookin dead
I'm dead next week except for a $2500 commercial job on thrs and fri:very_drunk:, going up north first part then to the auto show
auto show.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
...Snow on the ground kills our phones.
Yeah, until somebody in Topeka takes an extra large crap and we're treated to some more of your-way-too-detailed closeup photos of splattered excrement.

Steve

PS Chris, some of our SFS members are using this "50.00 Off Gift Card" idea for some quick and dirty cash flow in winter.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yeah, until somebody in Topeka takes an extra large crap and we're treated to some more of your-way-too-detailed closeup photos of splattered excrement.
I think I have a few new ones somewhere. ;)

Where else can you experience that level of reality but here?

I hope everyone has had lunch....if not sorry! :lol:

Sh*t happens....and we clean it up. :eekk:

DSCN0675_zps4602d318.jpg

DSCN0674_zpsa06110df.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris A

Name
Chris

Lol Mark I figured that would bring you outta the woodwork! We're spending two days in Clearwater to visit my aunt and uncle then 4 days in Sanibel. I'm beyond ready believe me

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
You would think at least someone that contributed their dump to that wonderful mess would have had some corn for lunch. But after examining the mess inch by inch on a large monitor I didn't even spot one kernel!

Steve

PS Richard, my guess is you didn't get within 1/2 mile of that loss! That's what employees (and double time hazard pay) were made for.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
10 lousy jobs this week if nothing changes, all small.

Does he know it's January 15th...? Heck, 10 jobs a week(40 month) in January would put me on easy street... I have six this week, were slammed!

It's been soo flipping cold here, it's going to make tomorrows 31f seem like summer.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I think I have a few new ones somewhere.
I hope everyone has had lunch....if not sorry!
Sh*t happens....and we clean it up.

Omg, those photos make me crack up! That's some funny shat! It's just that they(and whoever cleans it) are sooo screwed it's funny.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom