Should I Give Her The Billy Hicks Special?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
My customer from last Friday called her dog puked in a area I cleaned. She didn't ask for a freebie. I usually go back and touch it up and add a little more to the ticket for fuel. I do this cuz I try to take care of my customers and don't give them another reason to tear out their carpets. Now Billy Hicks on the other hand would have charged her 300 bucks for his first Jungle Comedy Act its his minn charge then go back and hit them again for another 300 bones. Christ no wonder why everybody is tearing out their carpet and I have time to type this crap and Billy has time to read this while "The WorldsMostPowerfulUnderUsedTMSits" For a 300 Minn charge for one spot Do they get a Free Stuffed Teddy Bear with a invoice sticking out its ASS?

Golden Boy

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Get a haircut hippie, then double your prices.

When they ask why so much, just tell them you had to pay for the haircut. :biggrin:

They'll believe it. :p

you have no idea how much like Bawb Vawter that sounded : )

quoted for posterity

Reactions: Billy

Billy

Name
BH
My customer from last Friday called her dog puked in a area I cleaned. She didn't ask for a freebie. I usually go back and touch it up and add a little more to the ticket for fuel. I do this cuz I try to take care of my customers and don't give them another reason to tear out their carpets. Now Billy Hicks on the other hand would have charged her 300 bucks for his first Jungle Comedy Act its his minn charge then go back and hit them again for another 300 bones. Christ no wonder why everybody is tearing out their carpet and I have time to type this crap and Billy has time to read this while "The WorldsMostPowerfulUnderUsedTMSits" For a 300 Minn charge for one spot Do they get a Free Stuffed Teddy Bear with a invoice sticking out its ASS?

Golden Boy

Hey:stir:.............. I resemble that post :clap: :yawn:

Do I get a Award for having "The WorldsMostPowerfulUnderUsedTMSits" For a 300 Minn charge for one spot?

P.S.
Do what is best for you it will not effect me. As for tearing out Carpet I make more on Hard Surfaces so no major issue there either.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I swear Mikey pays these clowns to post here. O wait let me go check my mailbox for a check.

Waldo

Reactions: Mikey P

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I swear Mikey pays these clowns to post here. O wait let me go check my mailbox for a check.

Waldo

No, I think some are REAL man! Seriously, they are ouuuuuuuuuuuuut there : )

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
My customer from last Friday called her dog puked in a area I cleaned. She didn't ask for a freebie. I usually go back and touch it up and add a little more to the ticket for fuel. I do this cuz I try to take care of my customers and don't give them another reason to tear out their carpets.

Depends how big of a job, generally If it's a hundred dollar job, 45 minutes away or some other kind of pain in the butt. I'm telling her to put some peroxide on it.

If the job was a decent amount of $$$ I'm more than happy to go back.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'm a broke dick $60.00 minimum, if I just did it. I might run in with a spray bottle and a towel or tell them what to try until I can go by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Am I the only one here who thinks that "Billy's jungle Comedy Act" is a bargain at $300.00?

The juggling bear....
The leaping primates....
The tap dancing synchronized Tyrolean handsomes....

Reactions: Billy

Billy

Name
BH
Reactions: Mikey P

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
A 300 dollar minn charge just have the Teddy Bear on the customer's counter hugging a large container of Vaseline.

Golden Boy

Billy

Name
BH
A 300 dollar minn charge just have the Teddy Bear on the customer's counter hugging a large container of Vaseline.

Golden Boy

:yawn: You seem to have more issue with my pricing than my clients.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Leave Waldo alone.
How would you have behaved differently, had you subsisted on a diet of vermin?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom