Should I Sell Leads Or Sell Location?

Spots2Stop

Anyone have this problem?

We had to move and I have been getting a ton of calls from our last location.

I have been giving away most of them over the last 4 months to several different companies in Chicagoland.

During this time I have had several offers for my Chicagoland location but they never come up with the money.

I have had several companies offer me commision for leads and one of them said they are mailing me a check :)

Is this legal and if so can anyone with experience doing this give me some tips on making sure I get paid?

My main goal is to get out of going to chicago every month to pay my bills.

A family health issue is making it difficult to leave town and I have to go back to Chicagoland to work for a week but the timing is bad.

Plus I have to work day and night shift while staying at a hotel. It is not going to be fun for me :(

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Set up a paypal account for them to give you a commission.

or you can give them your bank account number and and they can deposit checks or cash right into your bank account.

make sure that they understand before they do the job that you expect a % of job...whatever that may be.

If you are hands on and schedule the work etc, get a higher %

If one company won't do it..another will.

Referral payments are legal, just expect a 1099 from a legit company at the end of the year.

What I would do is find one O/O in the area to take all your work....YOU schedule and track the jobs and email them to him...Service Monster works great for this. All job payments in your name and then you can send him his money...through bank account deposits or paypal....or God forbid THE MAIL! :shock:
Of course you will take a higher % for this plan....at least 50%

Remember to 1099 him as well.
Cover you ass....ets :mrgreen:
Make sure he has insurance etc

Keep your Chicagoland area unless you can sell it for what you make in a year. Don't throw good money away.

PM me with questions.

Bjorn

only give work to the one that really sends you any money

how much do you think your leads are worth? %

Spots2Stop

Thanks guys.

I think 15% is more than fair as most of my leads are looking for high end services.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom