Show me pics of you TM setups!

Name
Nate W.
I'm always intrigued on different setups. Jim Bethel always is an inspiration. I want to see everyone's setups. :lol:

I'll start with mines. I installed and layed it out myself. Well, with the help of a forklift the machanic's next door let me borrow and a friend holding the wrench on the bottom of the van. :wink: My first TM install. I'm always looking to improve my setup.

Floor bed lined (rolled on) $50.00
3/4" plywood for the floor $70.00
Left over outdoor carpet from a job $free
Prochem TM including items below $1250.00
(Hose reel
Vac hose 400ft
Waste tank
Solution lines 400ft
2 chitty aw29 wands
Swivel stair wand
Dri-eaz (amp hog) Air mover
Uncle Larry C. (aka Meat) 3gallon sprayer he loves but a cracked bottom (I had a new bottom on the shelf)
1 Hydroforce
Sandia little 3gallon spotter
Prochem Cheyenne portable with a cracked solution tank (useless)
A whole bunch of chemicals that I trashed.
Alot of other misc. small stuff)

Little Giant 3HT $ had for 15+years
Filter box $ had for 15+ years
Solution reel, Prochem stair tool and upholstery tool $ free from a friend/cleaner who sold his business & moved away
Fuel tap $50.00
Copper hard line for gas-TM $5.00
Mytee shelves I won from MB auction that (Mytee John) picked up the shipping on $235.00
Foot Valve for waste tank relief $50.00
1997 Ford E250 135,000 $240.00 from a mchanic that owed me some money
New radiator $200.00
3 new ignition coils $80.00 total for 3
Fresh water hose reel $120.00
Muffler for TM $150.00

$2,500 total to get everything up and running. First job I did more then paid for itself. :D

I do have alot of tools collected over the years, that I use too.

Special thanks to;

Les Judson & Jeff Lydon (for great tips on improving the machine and technical advice).

John Labarbera for the Mytee shelves.

Mike Draper for the fresh water hose reel post on here.

And everyone else who participates on MB's with ideas, solutions and pictures. :wink:

I'll get more pics up later. :D

100_1456.jpg

Edit, more pics.
DSC01580.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

G

danielc said:
What model prochem is that? Are you using the propane as your main heat source or as a secondary source? Nice setup.

I was wandering the same too, can't tell if it's the darkness of the photo or is it powder coated black?

Name
Nate W.
ErictheRed said:
danielc said:
What model prochem is that? Are you using the propane as your main heat source or as a secondary source? Nice setup.

I was wandering the same too, can't tell if it's the darkness of the photo or is it powder coated black?

Prochem Eliminator made in 1999 or 2000, can't remember right now. Machine had only 1500 hours on it. It had a coolant hx and a engine exhaust hx but I removed both and just run the propane. The exhaust hx was no good from when I got it. I did think of running the coolant hx to preheat the water but was advised not to. I grew up using the LG3HT.

Propane for the main heat source. I did tweak with the thermostat alittle. Not sure on the temp it puts out, but it does turn into steam with only using a 25ft of hose to fill my prespray jug with the dial all the way up.

I did paint POR15 on the frame after having a friend weld in new metal to replace the rusted places.

This is how I got it.

9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3DoJgyVi0k9]

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Thats a Century 400 unit, not a Prochem. I know they are part of the same co. now, But thats still not a prochem built unit. Looks pretty good though except for the rust on the bottom.

Name
Nate W.
everfresh1 said:
Thats a Century 400 unit, not a Prochem. I know they are part of the same co. now, But thats still not a prochem built unit. Looks pretty good though except for the rust on the bottom.

I stand corrected. It does have the Century400 name on the manual. Another long time cleaner was the one who told me that it was the first TM that Prochem built under Century400 name when Prochem bought Century400. This has a watercooled 20hp Kawasaki motor running it. It's like the Avenger210 machine, supposedly made before them though. Maybe someone who knows more then me can chime in. :lol:

The rust was cut out and new box tubing replaced it. :D

Name
Nate W.
Looking sweet... I need space more than carrying water. I don't have a problem with hard water here. I have been thinking of Dave Gill'ing it and getting a RO system. somewhat amus

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Nate you saved it from being a reef starter. Looks good and better yet all paid for and NO PAYMENTS. :wink:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
It is an AVENGER 210...same components...different configuration......

It is the same unit we gave Josh......

011.jpg

Name
Nate W.
HARPER said:

Hey, mines has 2hp more. And is watercooled. !dork!

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
A couple tubes of Permatex Nate and that baby will be as good as new.

No permatex needed Big Mike. It's been up and running since Aug. of '09. Only one problem that was self enduced, but Jim Martin and FCC got me squared away.

G

HARPER said:

011.jpg
Cleaned some carpet with it just the other day. I was surprised how good it did.

A big thank you to all those involved agian! :D

G

Not yet, but thank you for your kindness. I hope Mikey don't read this, Chris. I don't think he'd be to happey about me getting chems! :|

Chris A

Name
Chris
011.jpg

Hey Harper, could you have possibly made that unit take up any MORE space in that van?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Reel on the side

DSCN0546_edit.jpg

To the right: rx, vac, fan, op, hydro, bucket of tools
Left: 60 g. tank, grout repair stuff, buckets
room easyly fit the brute or other 20" machine in middle
DSCN0552_edit.jpg

DSCN0550_edit.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Chris Adkins said:
011.jpg

Hey Harper, could you have possibly made that unit take up any MORE space in that van?

Hey Chris,

Here in fl..we put the equipment in the rear..."not that there is anYtHinG wrong with that"

The machine breathing down you NECK...on the way to the next job..."Sucks".. :!:

The unit is so small....that you have more USABLE space...from the side door... :idea:

309-1.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Updated with more pics. It's a learning process for me. I'm always open to trying different ideas.

Of course that's not all the tools I carry, but most is there. I don't have to drive far since I live on an island. Asking the right questions will determine the tools I need to take. My service area is no more then 35miles max, in any direction.

I see why the extended vans are more popular for cleaning rigs. Mines is a shorty.

Jimbo said:
Nice work, Nate...you should be proud of yourself!

Thanks Jimbo, I try. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom