Similarly, What is Best Truck Mount System?

2Easy

Similarly, What is Best Truck Mount System? I would like to hear what the pros think the best truck mount system and if it's possible to keep in that in the future a tile and grout system would be added. Not worried about the tile and grout system now but can a van have both on one van? I would like to start with apartment complexes and move to hotels.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I hear good things about the Tecno-Viking.
With the low operating cost of the unit you could even make money working for hotels.

Name
Eric Valentine
The best TM is the one that gets used and makes you money, while being reliable and easy to work on (Judson).

A Judson C4 or TNT:
- Both will do tile cleaning
- Both will max out a 2" wand, with air to spare (some air WILL go through the relief valve)
- With a #4 Little Giant High Pressure Heater, you can clean tile WITH heat
- Both are built like a Sherman tank, and reliable
- Both are easy to work on if something breaks
- You get great customer service and technical support

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
2Easy said:
I would like to start with apartment complexes and move to hotels.

attaboy, "aim high"
hell, shoot for the stars!!..add Chinese restaurants too
sorry, couldn't resit being an asshole...it comes natural

..L.T.A.

Walt

I've had experience with Vortex, PowerClean, Hydramaster, Prochem, and Judson. Each had it's particular advantage.

That all said, the way I feel about it currently - I wouldn't buy anything but a Judson.

bubbula123

Well I have a titan 875..60hp gm vortec engine..up to 3 wands..its a 30k machine..i cut an on the spot check and the guy sold to me $26,750..im happy so far

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
As a system the Butler is hard to beat, one power plant to maintain, flip a switch and you're cleaning. I think if I were shopping today I'd also look at the Pro 1200 to see how it matches up to the Butler. The down side is cost, of the side in's we've been pretty happy with Prochem's.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
2Easy said:
I would like to hear what the pros think the best truck mount system and if it's possible to keep in that in the future a tile and grout system would be added. Not worried about the tile and grout system now but can a van have both on one van?

The HX is very important for Tile & Grout cleaning.

It must be capable of operation @ 1000 PSI for commercial T & G work.

Another consideration would be HX capacity for 2 GPM flow.

I would look for a large engine (~ 34 HP) and high efficiency Stainless Steel design.

Larry

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
truckmount fun said:
How do you find a install on the west coast since no one sell them

I figure any competent garage mechanic could do the install if a local carpet cleaning disty won't .
I'm equally sure the Jone's family (the owners of Judson) could/would provide them with any technical support if needed.

.L.T.A.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
truckmount fun said:
The Judsons seem like
machines. How do you find a install on the west coast since no one sell them?

It doesn't take much to install one. Just need to determine the layout (very important) and then bolt everything in place, hook up your fuel line and you're set to go. All depends on what you want in your setup. A Judson comes ready to go out of the crate.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Most anyone with decent mechanical skills should be able to do a complete install in just a few hours. The fuel tap is the biggest potential issue some models are a little tricky. Years ago when I worked at Sunbelt it took us about 3-4 hrs for a complete install.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom