Since GGCLEE and Russ T, made it to CA, what about Abigail (Stacy)??

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'd chip in a hundred to help Stacy (Abigail) get to MF, if she's serious about her business.

Any single parent, let alone a woman, that ventures and tries to make it in this business and provide for her children, is my hero.

If john cares to organize I'll send him the $.
Anybody else?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey has taken over arranging this stuff. As a supplier and not just a member it is probably better for everyone if I'm not in control of money or arrangements. I don't want anyone ever to think I played any sort of favorites. As far as helping her get to mikeyfest she would be a great candidate for next year. I really want this to be an annual thing for one person. Mikey felt since we had enough to bring we should and while I don't totally disagree I don't want to be in the positions where we can't fund another trip next year either. If your serious send the $100 to Mikey to go into next years fund.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'd be happy to send the money to Mike if he organizes.
Don't know when she was last here. Though, the discriminating folk that I am, I'd be more inclined to chip in towards a single parent.

As per when she's last been here:

Fred's the name
and finding practically everything's his game!

Name
Bruce
<dt style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); background-image: none; width: 85px; float: left; clear: right; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;">LastActivity</dt><dd style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; float: left; clear: right; width: 121px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 17px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;">11-21-2013 08:28 </dd>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom