Since this came up...JonDon

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Is it true the business is for sale?

I can see the faces lining up to put their bid- crazy george(afterall he is good with prokkhem) second in line: the all(i)ens...dang..those nice parties jondon does with prochem at connections are gone- the all(i)Ens will make us pay for all that food.. :!: :!: shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

any one else (that always let us know they have a giant stack)???? i'm thinking pretty much all those sue happy types that come and go on this board:cole, surdi....?
:mrgreen:

whoever it is.. please open a place in southern cal. large population of cleaners could support the location here.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
in the meat head block head dick head thread just below...

Just so everyone knows I didn't start this rumor.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
Is it true the business is for sale?

I can see the faces lining up to put their bid- crazy george(afterall he is good with prokkhem) second in line: the all(i)ens...dang..those nice parties jondon does with prochem at connections are gone- the all(i)Ens will make us pay for all that food.. :!: :!: shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

any one else (that always let us know they have a giant stack)???? i'm thinking pretty much all those sue happy types that come and go on this board:cole, surdi....?
:mrgreen:

whoever it is.. please open a place in southern cal. large population of cleaners could support the location here.
It's true! i am buying Jon- Don. Just have to work out the details! shiteatinggrin Seriously? I highly doubt that jon DOn is for sale. Nor would i or anyone else here have the money or the experience to purchase and run it. On the flip side: The biggest challenge i see that Jon DOn has is the high visibility of Nick. God Forbid, he is human and at some point - he will no longer be with us (hopefully not for another 30-40 years). This will leave a gaping hole in the company. History has proven that when an organization of that size loses it's founder/figure head prior to the founder stepping down- it rarely lasts more than 10 years. So now might be a time for them to consider selling, or selling or gifting stock to employees, or GASP- Nick Retiring.....
Time will only tell

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
fred boyle said:
Maybe Nick needs to attend SFS so he can prep his company for sale :mrgreen:
He just did. last week in Seattle.

Island Boy
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Nick and Brevik got along great. Terry is a decent sort when he doesn't have a keyboard to hide behind.

BTW, it is news to me that Jon-Don is for sale ... even though I would probably be the last to know.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Steve Toburen said:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Steve Toburen said:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom