Slammed with 3-inches of rain!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had a storm come through that dumped 3-inches on us last night. It just came down too fast, I bet we had two inches in an hour and an additional inch during the night.

We've got 6-crews out at losses right now and another dozen losses lined up waiting.
It's a zoo here at ground zero with calls still coming in. Very frustrating to have work but not being able to respond right away. :(

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Sounds like what we got. A lot of my friends own farms in Ohio. I drove by my buddy Brett's house. Two of their 80' grain silos got knocked over by a tornado. Luckily they just took the grain out 4 days ago. It also picked up the roof of their barn, and sat it back down. Where the concrete blocks were you can see where the wind was so strong they broke at the mortar joints. Luckily it fell right back down where it had sat before.

I'm going to head over there again today to see how bad the damage is in their house, and take some pics.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow that's bad, hopefully no one was hurt.

We had so much at my house that part of my drive washed out near a little creek, all the gravel is now south of the drive. :x

Great, now when it stops raining I have work to do now.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Doc Holliday said:
We had a storm come through that dumped 3-inches on us last night. It just came down too fast, I bet we had two inches in an hour and an additional inch during the night.

We've got 6-crews out at losses right now and another dozen losses lined up waiting.
It's a zoo here at ground zero with calls still coming in. Very frustrating to have work but not being able to respond right away. :(

You need a few more E-TES Smart Dry units. I can make you a deal on 10.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Can I demo them for a week prior to purchase? :wink:

Actually I have a few on my wish list, along with another Rover and some 2800i's and maybe a few 3500i's.

But I better pay off my last note first. :wink:

Name
Al
In Nashville now. We are using 3 5000's and 2 1800's plus generators. We do have 800 air movers and 110 LGR's back in the truck, soooooo should I come on over? Hope you are having as much fun as we are 12-17 hours each day since the 4th. Good luck.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Here is how Richard prequalifies customers for loses like the spring storms not covered by insurance:

Have you been saving up for a rainy day?

Well guess what, IT’S RAINNINNG!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Amazing how a little storm can change your day.

Al if it were any bigger, I'd take advantage of you being so close. This will be over in a couple of days. I did hear we are getting low on equipment, but we should make. The crews are on their last jobs for the evening, we processed 19 today. That's a pretty good day for us. 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom