Slight Radiator Leak?

steamron

Name
Ron
Concerning my Prochem Apex I have noticed a slight leak coming from what looks to be on the engine side of the radiator.
All hoses, petcock and connections are good. I really don't feel like taking it out right now since it is rather minor.
Do any of the stop leaks actually work?

I've actually did take it out several years ago to have an extra connection on the top of the radiator repaired, that connection was an extra plug that was closed off, the joint was coming undone and leaking.

If anyone has tips on how to remove it easier then me taking the front of the machine apart would be helpful for down the road?

Thanks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Concerning my Prochem Apex I have noticed a slight leak coming from what looks to be on the engine side of the radiator.
All hoses, petcock and connections are good. I really don't feel like taking it out right now since it is rather minor.
Do any of the stop leaks actually work?

I've actually did take it out several years ago to have an extra connection on the top of the radiator repaired, that connection was an extra plug that was closed off, the joint was coming undone and leaking.

If anyone has tips on how to remove it easier then me taking the front of the machine apart would be helpful for down the road?

Thanks
Small leaks have a way of becoming big leaks. If a stop leak product is capable of plugging the holes, it may also be capable of plugging your heat exchanger in my opinion.

Name
Jeff T
Is a SCAM truck one that is only used for encap?
It was a 2008, I had it until 2014, the truck was cursed. Nothing but problems from the 2nd month I had it on.
I went through a transmission, transfer case, 2 rear ends, 3 starters, a radiator, and heater core, electrical issues up the wazoo.
Me and Dodge are finished for life.
There’s other shyte, but I’m getting worked up....

• Wow
Reactions: Nomad74
Back
Top Bottom