slippers

glenboy

Name
GLEN
has anyone ever tried to get the black spots out left by cheap black foam slipper bottoms

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
A lady called me a couple of hours after I cleaned her apartment and said there were green spots all over everywhere. I went back and saw them and looked in their closet and found the slippers her Alzheimer's husband wore that matched the spots. The guy was so gorked out he didn't realize he was tracking all over the place on the damp carpet. Anyways it rinsed right out with a quick resteaming. So, yes it will wash right out.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Art Kelley said:
A lady called me a couple of hours after I cleaned her apartment and said there were green spots all over everywhere. I went back and saw them and looked in their closet and found the slippers her Alzheimer's husband wore that matched the spots. The guy was so gorked out he didn't realize he was tracking all over the place on the damp carpet. Anyways it rinsed right out with a quick resteaming. So, yes it will wash right out.
shoulda rolled out some walk paper Art......i'm surprised by you...unless yor a ....
bootie boy...that is!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom