SM question

Can someone tell me how to save a billing statment to my documents folder.

There used to be an icon to save the statement, but it has been removed.

I need to email this statement to several people.

Here is the problem. I can't save it to my documents and then attach it as a document and use yahoo etc.

When creating the statement SM gives you two options. The first is to create a document for printing but again you can't save it just print. The second option is to email the document. SM automatically selects the email associated with the account. There is no way to select another email address unless you create a new account.

All I want to do is make a statement and save it my computer. If I use SM to email the document, I want to be able to select who I send it to. As of now it tells where the email is coming from but does not give a space to type the recipient.

If you know how to solve this problem let me know. The last time I had a problem I just had to fix the settings, but I think everything is set up correct.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I don't use SM but if it is set up to email it only to your email address, then email it to yourself. Then open the email and forward it where you want to send it.

Rick

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just unclick the email and click next. You will come to a print screen where you can save it. Or at least I can on my screen.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Or call SM up, they have really great customer support.

tmdry said:
Or call SM up, they have really great customer support.

Yes they do. I will just do that.

Something has changed though. I can't email the statement to myself unless I assign my personal email address to the account I want to send it to.

I will post back later if my settings aren't correct. It is usually just something really simple.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom