Small Evolution wand

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I had the larger one and it worked great.
I hear the smaller one with the portable isn't heavy enough.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Brian R said:
I had the larger one and it worked great.
I hear the smaller one with the portable isn't heavy enough.

Thanks Brian, I got the following from a well respected supplier:

"Special Notes for Technicians:

The lightweight design of the Evolution wand may give you the false impression that you’re not really getting the pickup you need to clean. It glides so easily, that many technicians, used to backbreaking labor, are thrown off by how little effort they need. The natural reaction is to push down harder on the wand. However, this actually chokes off the airflow and reduces the amount of suction on the wand. "

However, I might be inclined to think that USP did the wording for the above. :|

I have also acquired a price, thank you.

shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
it's the same idea as the Green Glide. Less effort but it doesn't scrub...and that's a good thing.

With the bigger wand I had to change out the glide...the one that came with it was horrible. Damaging to carpet as well because it wasn't Teflon.
I changed the jets....with the help of Greenie...and it made a huge difference.

The fact that it didn't have a side spray guard really kind of sucked and once I changed the jets it hits the corners better...but it would wet the hell out of a transition.

I liked it, but I really think the greenhorn was a better wand. I liked the weight, the size 14 and the angle and size of the jets etc. Looked better as well. >That black looks like crap after a few dings in it.

I wouldn't get an evo for a porty because I think you need that weight, along with a glide to make it work for you.

A Greenhorn porty size would be awesom...but I don't know if they make one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom