Small Rug cleaning plant setup for you

GRHeacock

I will be driving down from Portland Oregon to the Mytee Fest in Poway, going down I-5.

It will take 3 days to drive each way.

Along the way, I am willing to stop, and give advice about setting up your own rug plant in your garage or storage room, or wherever you have in mind.

I am already committed to stop in the San Fernando Valley for one person, so more stops will be OK by me.

Anywhere in California, or Nevada will be OK.

E-mail me at- dfrif@juno.com to set it up.

Or, if you have a problem with rugs or upholstery you would like me to take a look at, I will do that too.

Gary

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
That is a very generous offer.
What you want to do is take a left going south in california and keep driving until you see the ocean between boston and the cape and take a right on plainfield road and another right on planting fields look for the Red house with the 12 car driveway on your left

Jose Smith

Gary, if you have time, I'd love to take you to lunch. What days will you be going through OC?

Jose Smith

GRHeacock

Jose-

Thanks for the offer- yes, consider it a date.

Going down-
Most likely Weds, March 4th, arriving in Poway that evening some time.

Coming back, probably Sunday the 8th.

E-mail me for a setup time that suits you.

Gary

R

R W

Matt Murdock said:
That is a very generous offer.
What you want to do is take a left going south in california and keep driving until you see the ocean between boston and the cape and take a right on plainfield road and another right on planting fields look for the Red house with the 12 car driveway on your left

Well, if your stopping at Gregs, Ohio is right on the way......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom