Smaller footprint (judson)

Name
I'm Rick James
Have thought of designing a TM with a smaller foot print and is able to utilize the Mytee new plastic dump tank. I saw that Cobb did a similar design called the 2045. I just saw the Slurpee machine at Jon Don and that machine can problably fit in the cab of my truck.

Of course offer a machine that would be cheaper than the other ugly betties might cut into the $$$ aspect. Cobb has his going for 10 grand with tank and all the goodies.

P

Phoenix Phil

I would like to see Cobb make a stainless unit. Theirs seem tight and with a small footprint.

Accelerated Cleaning's Duane O makes smaller high quality units with auto pump outs with very small tanks giving them small footprints. I saw his installation in a Ford Transit Connect and it looked great.

I would like to see the TNT of Judson with a 5 blower and a large enough motor to make it work. I believe the increase in power with Judson's quality and talent at designing and building would make for an affordable big machine.

I liked their Reactor with the heat exchanger too but it was quite big.

Name
jack zerkie
Always thought bigger was better but found out not true. Had a Hydramaster 470D 3 cyc water cooled and 47 blower, great when it ran sometimes.Now own a base Larry Cobb 2045 and after 1 year no problems.This engine has NO electronics for anything. The engine speed is cable control, not true with Hydramaster way to many wires. Larry has kept the design simple. I like the heat exchange set up over other types.Yes I know more problems with heat exchange, but thats okey.
I also had a White Magic Pro1700 water cooled in the early 90,s . .I guess I was asking to much from them to just have a unit work day after day with out problems. Iv,e always worked by my self so I was the sole operator.I always used the manufacters specs. to operate the unit. I.m now saving money and working each day with out equipment problems and yes smaller and simple is better just ask me! jack z.

Name
I'm Rick James
JACK ZERKIE said:
Always thought bigger was better but found out not true. Had a Hydramaster 470D 3 cyc water cooled and 47 blower, great when it ran sometimes.Now own a base Larry Cobb 2045 and after 1 year no problems.This engine has NO electronics for anything. The engine speed is cable control, not true with Hydramaster way to many wires. Larry has kept the design simple. I like the heat exchange set up over other types.Yes I know more problems with heat exchange, but thats okey.
I also had a White Magic Pro1700 water cooled in the early 90,s . .I guess I was asking to much from them to just have a unit work day after day with out problems. Iv,e always worked by my self so I was the sole operator.I always used the manufacters specs. to operate the unit. I.m now saving money and working each day with out equipment problems and yes smaller and simple is better just ask me! jack z.

I think its safe to say claners prefer the TM with a smaller footprint. Can you post some pics of your 2045 and how hot does the water get?

From what I see in the industry the 2045 is at the top of my list.

Name
I'm Rick James
Thanks for the call Jack. The 2045 sounds like a quality machine, with a small foot print and a good heat exchanger.

I kinda have the logic, instead of getting a bigger truck, why not just get a smaller footprint TM. One that you can go to the local hardware store and replace the parts.

Besides the obvious what I look for in a TM is footprint size and can I fix it myself.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Brent;

Can you post some pics of your 2045 and how hot does the water get?
Here is a side view of the DC2045 TM :
dc2045side.jpg

Exhaust does not have hi-temp tubing installed yet.
Temps are ~210° F @ 2800RPM.

Larry

rick imby

Name
Rick
Come on Les...

Let someone else post. They were just hyjacking your thread. We know you have a lot of pictures of your machines.

:lol:

The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them.
Barack Obama

Tracfone Yearly Cell Plans

Unlimited Cell Phone Plans

Keller Texas Carpet Cleaning

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom