Smokers... question

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Do you smoke?

What do you do about the smell?

Talking to a customer...do you feel like they're grossed out or do you not care? I talked to someone and I was so disgusted with that stench and that made me think about what do you smokers do about it?

Lastly.. I'm not judging you that do smoke... But I sure don't understand why some of you really smart people do it.

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
Switched a year ago to e cigs. Alot cheaper and alot healthier if done right and right products purchased. I smoked for 17 years but never in cars or house. That makes a huge difference. Alot of people didn't know I smoked unless they saw me smoking

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger
Nice dude. Props on not smoking in the car or house. I always hated when people would. It's like good hell, you just ruined your vehicle dude... never been a fan. Never smoked.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I had guys smoke a quick cig before getting in the van and man it reeks horribly. I think the quick "hot box" toking smells worse than smoking at a normal pace. Not good. It offends alot of people and you may never get a referral and never see the same customer again. I had this guy buy this can of smoke smell remover from Home Depot. He asked if the spray was gonna kill him .. I laughed so hard and said your smoking is gonna kill ya !!

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
If you think you don't smell from just one cig and some gum, you're wrong. Take it from a non-smoker,
when a smoker leaves the room, the smell doesn't.:errf:

Reactions: truckmount girl

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
My hubby was a smoker for years. Then he switched to dip. Then to the patch and gum. Now he's discovered vaping (e-sigs). Does it ALL THE TIME. It actually smells good/fruity depending on the flavor he has at the time. He doesn't do it in clients homes. And, I won't let him do it in the house when the kids are home. But it's significantly better than cigs and the dip cups that used to be around the house. And costs less. Got our techs doing it too. I'm happier that they are not smoking and having it follow them into clients homes.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I really do wonder about this vapor fad...how is it affecting all these millions of people and what are we going to find out in 10-20 years...
Are we going to have a bunch of people with this sticky fruity smelling vapor distilled into their lung, ultimately causing problems like smoking does?

Reactions: dgardner

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
Pretty unknown right now. I have learned a little about it. The first thing is learning the difference between propylene glycol and vegetable glycol. I buy only liquids that are 80 percent vegetable glycol. Do a little research on both and you'll find there in a lot of things were exposed to. The second thing is to only use standard 3.5 volt batteries. The adjustable ones when set above that do produce a chemical reaction releasing fermaldahyde from the propylene glycol. A study I read said at the standard voltage no trace was detected. There's alot of misinformation by big bus. And Gov. Going around as the try to get control and revenue from it. Right now Washington is proposing a 95% tax on it. I guess they would rather people smoke cigs

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I guess quitting would just make too much sense.
And not enough money for the government: no sales tax when you're not buying /selling...and no health care related revenue when the smokers are lining up for treatments and right after treatment lining up for medication.

So no the government doesn't want you to quit.

You should, for your own benefit: financial and healt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom