SMOOOOOOOOOOTH AS BUTTER

Clarks 17" Defender is one kick butt tool that worked so smooth I looked to see if it was plugged in.

Thanks Clark

P.S. I will put that conversion on my Brute this week.

If the conversion makes my Brute that smooth I will be happy to have both tankless and 1 with a tank. It is nice moving around without a tank.

Scott Rogers

With a remote tank set up you can mix much more solution then the tank (2.5 gallons) This means you can clean much long before needing to stop for chems.

It also allows the machine to fit in and under more areas.

Makes the machine lighter and less awkward to move machine into truck and upstairs etc.

same basic set up can be used on standard op machines, gls, etc. and it keeps the machine from being top heavy and prone to tipping and allows you to change pads without spilling solution.

The hose that feeds the machine attaches to your cord so you wont even know its there.

DavidB

Hey Scott I have heard that the weight of the machine with a full tank can be a factor as far as cleaning ability. So in you opinion the tanks benefits are more than offset by having a remote tank?

Do you have a pic of the set up? Or can you describe what you use?

Rob Rocha

Hey Chris,
I ordered one of the 17" Defenders after seeing it at Mikefest. I agree its like butter, "look Mom no hands". So far so good, been testing it since Friday when I received it against my 175 powrflite that I have been using. I'll let you guys know in a week or two how it goes. I mostly do residential and the sprayers I feel from a mounted tank would just get in the way,spray furniture
If there is someone who has used one of these and not had that problem I would be curious to know. Ive been using a good three gallon pump sprayer. I'm looking at the multi sprayer it might save 5 minutes a job.

Rescue

Hey Rob-
I received my CX17" form Clark and it is awesome! I use my CRB to get into the areas where my CX won't reach.

DavidB

Well I got a used Brute from a fellow cleaner and haven't used it in a job just yet but tried it out at home (scary yes I know, but the areas are horrible anyway) and it is amazing how much soil it will pull out in the pad, anyway back on topic, the wonderful gentleman modified the spray system and it is amazing how no one thought about it before.

Basically, the tank is removable with no tools and very sturdy when mounted and added a QD to attach a sprayer for prespraying difficult areas to clean with hand tool. Very ingenious in my opinion.

BTW, he also changed the driver, it now has the Orbitec driver opposed to the CCS wooden driver. It's a pretty cool machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom