Snowmagedden

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its 30-degrees and calm out right now but its going to start snowing and won't quit until Wednesday AM. Supposed to get a inch an hour at times. -13 with 30 miles winds. :eekk:

The State closed, schools, city, its Snowmagedden! :errf:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Its 30-degrees and calm out right now but its going to start snowing and won't quit until Wednesday AM. Supposed to get a inch an hour at times. -13 with 30 miles winds. :eekk:

The State closed, schools, city, its Snowmagedden! :errf:

That's nothing!

This is getting very close to being the coldest winter ever for Chicago. Snowfall this year is more than last two years combined, like 30 extra inches! It's been a tuff one that's for sure.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Its 30-degrees and calm out right now but its going to start snowing and won't quit until Wednesday AM. Supposed to get a inch an hour at times. -13 with 30 miles winds. :eekk:The State closed, schools, city, its Snowmagedden! :errf:
Funny we have the same storm and nothing is closed!Is that a Kansas thing?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's nothing!

This is getting very close to being the coldest winter ever for Chicago. Snowfall this year is more than last two years combined, like 30 extra inches! It's been a tuff one that's for sure.
Add in Friday & Saturday and its supposed to be 20-inches. HATE IT!

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I just looked. It's going to snow for 24 hours starting tuesday afternoon. Crap!

Becker

Name
Becker
Name
Lee Stockwell
An inch of ice, with an added 4" of snow. I didn't step foot outside today, and may not tomorrow.

Doing "honeydo" jobs that have patiently waited for today. Lots of new shelves in the pantry and closets, and a little plumbing maintenance.

....and just a WEE bit of time here.

Reactions: Mikey P

Brian H

Name
Brian H
We are forecast to get only 4 to 6 inches of snow here starting tonight. It was a nice -4 degrees at home this morning though.

I am getting sick and tired of winter and we still have a month and a half left!!!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
7 inches yesterday.....4-6 inch combo of snow/sleet/ice tomorrow.....and a third storm right behind it for the trifecta.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its coming, Manhattan is an hour west of us and they have 5-inches already and it's snowing an inch an hour.

Then here comes the cold Wed low -4, Thursday -3 Saturday -1. :eekk:

A little bit of cold never hurt anyone! :biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hell, I'm so wearing that out fit. I always wanted to be a bull fighter.

That's why I fight with Mardie (a lota Bull).

Do you think it comes in a double angus? :cry:

:lol:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've got Cypress, Grouse and Seymour if I want to ski,all within 30 minutes if I want to ski or play in the snow, Whistler an hour and a half. Down below, my daffodildos are a foot out of the ground, cherry trees starting to pop. 1 day with 2 inches of and that's all. I feel sorry for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom