So, 300 Foot of Water hose Or.......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Drag out 400+ feet of vac and power hose. What would you do? I chose the water hose option, and actually was able to round up over 300 foot of hose from the shop and house. Only had to pull out 150 foot of vac/solution line. All runners in a High School, and were about 75 foot long, all lined up in adjoining halls and lobby.

Of course, those of you who clean in high schools know whats in store for you. Gumgumgumgumgum. I brought the Grandson to crawl around on his knees spotting all the gum. I was cooking at 240* with the Genny, but this new breed of gum is visious, especially on the walkoff mats that are designed to hold lots of soil. Lots of PIG and HellGell expended today.

I'm going to find some 1,1,1 Triclor, just for gum spotting.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
seems like a no brainer to me

BTW, get on Harbor Freight's mailing list and e-mail to take advantage of the 20% off coupons they regularly send out .
then watch for the quality industrial 100ft 3/8" rubber air hose to go on sale .
A few fittings from Home Depot in the brass plumbing section, and you have a couple hundred foot of water line for around 50-60 bukz

..L.T.A.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I have 165ft live real made out of 3/8" rubber air hose. Best investment ever. I have maybe 1 or 2 jobs a year that cant be reached with that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom