so are you all vortex geeks?

hydrablue

I'll put smaller machines modified against your 59 or 65 you can believe it's all about lift all it is about is air flow heat and chem....when it comes down to it it's about the operator not the machine....

see y'all in Santa Cruz

matt stambaugh
a & i san diego ca
cms belmont ca
proline san carlos ca
jon-don atlanta ga
proline san carlos ca

Mikey P

Administrator
With out a doubt a conscientious cleaner with a 45 can out clean a doofus with a 68.

But in my case you got a conscientious doofus with a pimped 68 and I'll kick your $%**## arse buddy.

:shock:

Hi ya Matt!

I dont have you on the MF attendee list.
If you plan on showing up I need to know about it .
There is a $50 entry fee and I need to know if you'll be taking the grout class and or eating dinner with us on Saturday.

Call me today @ 831 588 9063

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
It is about the cleaner, a good cleaner can do a good job with what ever he is using. However, case in point.

Last Sat. we cleaned a big Dental office, we usually dual it but because of the building size we brought our Vortex and put our pimped 2.5" Boxxer 427 at another door. That way one guy doesn't run 200 feet of hose over the other guys carpet. We attacked it at different sides and met at the middle.

Both trucks were at 100' of hose, we started cleaning the same room. We both had 9 jetts TI wands, the carpet had been pre treated with the Vs Hydraforce and both trucks were 500 psi. Both my employee and I could not believe how the Vortex cut threw the dirt easier. The Boxxer427 had to take slower passes and more of them to get the same result. I was shocked!! And we can't really tell you why but we both took turns with each wand on both sides of the carpet and was amazed.

All that aside the real reason the bigger truck out cleans is the true dual wanding.

People that haven't cleaned with one for over a week in the real world will never know. Cleaning with one at Mikeyfest still doesn't get the real feel of the machine. You gotta live with it for a little while.

Just my 2 cents, worth about 1 cent.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
AdamHale said:
All that aside the real reason the bigger truck out cleans is the true dual wanding.

Just my 2 cents, worth about 1 cent.

Not for me i got mine to carry rugs and clean carpet ... filled the back of the V twice with rugs yesterday. I'm able to clean carpets pick up and deliver rugs all at the same time

Greenie

"unlike your machine that needs love and care. That is what makes you money not the knowledge.... without the machine all you have is.....phone numbers and your hand....."

New to the forum, and already a double talker.

Now you have to come to MikeyFest to defend yourself.

In the mean time can you get your ass over to the High Performance room, and pitch in a hand on the grease monkey questions...thanks.

Back
Top Bottom