So Chris Lee

F

FB7777

How is your Steam Genie?

Saw one of those units last year at a job site, seemed like a pretty quiet unit

How hot does it get? Is it hotter than those cold water Pro1200 systems ?

Reactions: hogjowl

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
How is your Steam Genie?

Saw one of those units last year at a job site, seemed like a pretty quiet unit

How hot does it get? Is it hotter than those cold water Pro1200 systems ?

Howdy Mr Fred : )

TheSteamGenieTn just hit 235hrs and it was on azz kicking filter lines.
I get bored REAL easy so it is maintained very well.

It is Extremely Quiet cuz Bawb knows his stuff!
(Bawbs Pic Not mine)
View attachment 3980

It's not a Blow Torch by any means. I choose to run it with this thermostat as My 7yr old likes to ride with her daddy in the rig.
She can see out the windows gooder.
View attachment 3979

View attachment 3981

Today was a Benchmark in Business for Us. With a lot of Thanks being thrown at this board for giving me the go nads to do it.

My Biggest and Best Introduction to a group was today, In front of all the other Big Guys in town.

How did I do it?
I planned to be late so I would get the floor for an introduction I knew was coming. Entered just as the head of the group was finishing, chatted to a patched member of the industry for a sec, more or less me grabbin his butt for info!
(GAWD Them patches ROCK!!!! He doesn't know Harry, lol and HEY MIKEY ME WANTS A VACUUM PATCH SIR!!)
then she handed me the floor. At this point no one wanted to hear about me so as the chatter got louder (on my approach to center of the room) so did I, the room went silent !!!!

Said My Name, Company Name, Services we offer (LOUD), My name again and company name again. I heard the ladies in the back go WOW : ) They ALL heard me.

Low and behold in this room of 40+ people fixin to eat were 4 of The BIGGEST DAWGS in town.

I liked to shat myself : ) SP owner came sat next to me for lunch, and I finally got to meet the owner of the company I posted the van of. I was being sniffed on pretty hard. He used to run SteamGenies back in the day. He's watchin me for sure now, which is cool as he has a son that is a year older than me so this will be a long term relationship it looks : )

CLee

YOu guys created a Monster WOOOOO HOOOOOO that was fun : )

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Most machines are quiet when you don't run the blowers over what? 1800 rpm on a genie?

Pretty much. when I first got it home from Jersey, Not sure what happened but when I first fired it up. I swear it was up around 2300 and I literally bailed outta the van slapping the switch as I went. That was Extremely loud.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
cute kid.......i pity the poor mo fo that comes over to date HER!

Considering she had a note sent home from Pre-School that stated

" NO MORE UFC FIGHTING SHOWS"

after she co erced a lil boy behind the play house and kicked his butt, yes you are correct.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom