SO EASY EVEN A GIRL CAN DO IT

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
so i'm at Modernistic today getting a final few parts...
and me an' Tom has to go back and make up a hose.....
so we're in the repair area and i see someone working on a Steam Genie.........a greasy one at that!
Then as my eyes got used to the lower light ....i saw something that made my jaw drop on the floor...
IT WAS A GIRL.........WTF is THIS!
And is it the End of the World......?
so i walk over and take a looksee....
DAMM it's a cute girl working on a Steam Genie......Tom introduced us... and she was nice enough to allow me to take her picture........
cute as a bug and she had a great bubbly personality and worked as a tech as well....
her name is Christina and she sez hi to everybody!

CHRISTINA.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
And that'll be wife what number Bawb? :p Tell her to come aboard other than the few girls here and WM, the feminine prescience is a little light.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Willy P said:
And that'll be wife what number Bawb? :p Tell her to come aboard other than the few girls here and WM, the feminine prescience is a little light.
well I DID ask her if she would marry me....
it was like a tourette syndrome........

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
this commercial produced by the makers of Steam Genie Truckmounts....
so easy to work on....
even a gurl can do it....!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Doc Holliday said:
Did you give her your number when she needs to trouble shoot the Genies?
don't encourage him Douglas, she's too young for him to make her #9. :mrgreen:
Modernistic don need MY hep on their Genies......
can't really say how many they got left....i'm guessing a few anyway!
but the damn things run forever.......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i'm tryin to get Tom and Bob M to stay over...but i think YOU scare them............
jus think...
the whole damn Michigan crew there???

Name
Tom McLaughlin
I admire Christina, great girl, hard working, always cheerful, great around the customers and she really can push a wand; like a pro too. She's smart too, great grades in school.

Things slow down a little in winter. that's the time that Greg, our fleet mechanic goes through all the trucks, maintenance items including oil, grease changes on the equipment.

Christina volunteered for shop work, jumps right into the trucks, clean them up and helps Greg with the pre-season maintenance, she's quite an asset to Modernistic, that's for sure.

sam gm

Thats great, good to see a hard worker not afraid to get there hands dirty.
Im going to show this pic to my guys and my sons.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I admire Christina, great girl, hard working, always cheerful, great around the customers and she really can push a wand; like a pro too. She's smart too, great grades in school.

Things slow down a little in winter. that's the time that Greg, our fleet mechanic goes through all the trucks, maintenance items including oil, grease changes on the equipment.

Christina volunteered for shop work, jumps right into the trucks, clean them up and helps Greg with the pre-season maintenance, she's quite an asset to Modernistic, that's for sure.
That's awesome! Employees like that are truly assets to the company and a joy to have working for you.

Working on the units will make her an even stronger tech in the field because she will know how to trouble shoot and do minor repairs on site.

Kudos to you for being open minded enough to give her the opportunity to do what can traditionally be seen as "man's work".

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
She's got my vote! shiteatinggrin I got my better half on the truck once.. she walked out with a $50.00 tip.. :shock: (lady customer too!) She also appreciated how hard I work... for atleast a week.. then something about short term memory!

I don't know! but Kudos to Christina, let her know we all wish her well!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I call Dibs on the hottie working on the old machine!!! you guys got good thoughts but old equipment. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom