So far not liking Service Monster

dgargan

I switched mainly so Full Circle could see past history on Customers and I didn't have to go back and forth between my customer accounting program and the Full Circle schedule. Seems like I gave up a lot to make that happen. I just found out I do not receive email alerts when jobs are booked. That was a great feature with FC. Knowing that the schedule changed in real time was a life saver and very convenient. Also customers do not receive a confirmation email with the date and time of the appointment. Accessing Sm from an Ipad is possible but very limited and is hard to get a real picture of what the schedule looks like. With FC it was just like looking at your PC. I was also hoping my guys could close out the jobs at the end of the day and that's not possible with the Ipad.

I'm not fully up and running yet with SM but so far I'm disappointed. It wouldn't be so bad if I were not set up to do most of my business being mobile. Time will tell.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The full circle girls will send the emails...or you can do it at the end of the day like I do.
SM is working on getting SM onto other browsers.
I am sure FC will send an email to you everytime a job is booked but I don't see that as very important unless it's a same day or next day appointment.
They do send an email when someone cancels.

It's not "automated" (and maybe it can be, not sure) but again, the FC girls will probably be ok with doing what you want.

Trust me, More benefits than drawbacks from Service Monster.

dgargan

I'll check with Nicole about sending emails. That was a great feature that FC had

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Don't get me wrong...they will charge you the minute fee for whatever they do....as they should.

Just about anything schedule related they will do.

More than just an answering service.

How many features does Service Monster have that the FC program didn't?
There is a reason FC is dumping theirs.

dgargan

Myself and my one of techs also book several jobs per week beside what fc books. That is the need to know what the schedule is at any given time. we work with several property management companies that don't book through fc and a lot of their stuff is last minute and with little notice.

dgargan

OK I'm up and running. The few issues I had they were already looking at, like emailing confirmation to the customer and alerts to us when jobs are booked.They could be added later. The mobile thing still sucks and is very basic but will get us by. They are also working on making SM work with other browsers so down the road that will not be a problem. The more I see of it the more I like it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom