So far very pleased with Square

Becker

Name
Becker
Been running a number of cards.

Money is in my account at least a day quicker than quickbooks, and 2 days quicker than the old service I had years ago with a terminal wired to my business phone line. Man I don't miss the old system.

Ran an Amex yesterday at 4pm got an email this am the funds were being deposited into my account. It will show on my account Thursday.
With QB Amex is at least 1 if not 2 days longer than Visa/Master. With square just as fast.

Fees are acceptable. waiting for square to gain a foot hold then raise fees.

Square sent me another updated reader, so I guess I can use the old one as a back up. I see no difference other than size and finish.

Clients love the tech part of the process. Plus I can send them a receipt via their email, and this give me the opportunity to capture there email. ( approval for use of course )

Only down fall, but will be real limited. Poor cell service in some rural areas that will cause me to process the card later. But so far I've not run into that issue, but I'm sure I will.

So far all thumbs up!

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I used it today...peace of cake!!!

Customer who was a techie was fascinated by it as well.

Becker

Name
Becker
I have an aluminum clipboard filled with blank invoices, cards etc.. It is small enough that it fits in the gap at the top of the stack of invoices.

Still so far so good.

They have been real fast on getting money funded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom