So goofy

Mikey P

Administrator
1680549566213.png

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
One of the worst versions of a wand ever..3 jet was by far the best of there versions...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
on the other end of the spectrum is the best wand ever constructed...

After years of slinging the Prochem Tri-Jet wand, which was sort of like pushing a boat anchor across the carpet, I really welcomed this wand. "Pre-glide days", I found it far easier to use, and these wands have held up for decades, unless they were used for flood extraction on concrete.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
The nylon blocks were a vast improvement over the original aluminum ones that would blow a hole out directly opposite where the supply line entered.
You did have to be careful to not cross thread a jet though.

Reactions: Mikey P

jeffexe

Name
jeff
After years of slinging the Prochem Tri-Jet wand, which was sort of like pushing a boat anchor across the carpet, I really welcomed this wand. "Pre-glide days", I found it far easier to use, and these wands have held up for decades, unless they were used for flood extraction on concrete.
I ran a butler 18" on apartments and commercial jobs for over 15 years. 5 offset jets. Wands were built to last.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I ran a butler 18" on apartments and commercial jobs for over 15 years. 5 offset jets. Wands were built to last.

How did you push that Jeff?

In all due respect, you'd fit in Mikey's back pocket.....

I guess you upstate New Yorkers are made of tough stuff

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom