So i am sitting here......

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Flashing another OS onto my android phone 8)

I had 2.1 2 weeks before 2.1 was out...damn was i scared the 1`st time...

updated the radio version for it to....

What you guys do in the middle of the night on the comp??

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dealtimeman said:
make millions of posts just to keep the drama going here on mb. and its not easy either. :mrgreen:
yeah no shit.....

i saw the list of posts in between my dls of these new OS...

the bad thing is....now i gotta re-dl all my apps :x

but this new one took all the sprint BS off...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
hey doug i will be encapping for the first time here later this week and wanted to know if- should i get the client to let me hwe the commercial glue down before i encap it or just go ahead and encap it.

also have a few other accounts but the have children crawling on the carpet, should i encap those or just HWE them?

What is your favorite encap juice and wich ones have you tried?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
heres my couple cents on this...

I have 1 acct(i am going to try some new things next time so) but it ALWAYS wicks...bad when HWE, from my days with a porty to now...roughly 9 yrs...always had to come back and bonnet....so now i encap it..works great they love it....

I have done some I HWE 1st then came back and encapped to "spruce" it up

Latly...(cuz of my pimped stuff..hahah" I mostly just HWE....seems a little faster in most cases for MY jobs

I really like Rickys juice...and I unlike others...have no issue with the smell bugging my nose or what ever.....snake oil seems to be ok, still at a distant 2nd...but better then, Atomic, and the ole mist and brush from way back....Once i tried Rickys, and it worked so well, i didnt keep trying others..

And with kidos...i would flush..unless its a once a mth, then i would encapp twice, then flush

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom