So I have been looking for some replacement safety cones and

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Seen some of these type at connections but never got around to ordering any. Offered in two sizes 18 inch and 28 inch, couldn't decide so I ordered both. I have to say these things are made very well. They are collapsable and come with a carry bag. Will be looking to get more of the 28 inch cones for the other trucks. Led light only requires two aaa batteries.

29b7759c.jpg

dcff873d.jpg

e7968288.jpg

On the larger 28 inch the light stows in the base of the cone.

901e41e6.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Re: So I have been looking for some replacement safety cones

Collapsible would be nice for storage, those look pretty good. How much and how many do you plan to put on per truck?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

I've got 2 cones (non-flashing) that I picked up of the side of the road. They sat there for weeks so I guess nobody wanted to claim them. I set them near the rear door and to keep my vac hoses from sliding under the van and under the exhaust.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Hey Robert those were mine, I forgot to pick them up.

I do appreciate you saving them for me and you can send them back anytime now. :mrgreen:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

rwcarpet said:
I've got 2 cones (non-flashing) that I picked up of the side of the road. They sat there for weeks so I guess nobody wanted to claim them. I set them near the rear door and to keep my vac hoses from sliding under the van and under the exhaust.

LoL! Note to self don't leave anything by rw for a couple of weeks as it will change (by not claiming it) to his possession. :lol:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

Richard - more than likely will be ordering multipacks for each truck and vans. I bought these two super cheap on eBay for around twenty five dollars for both plus shipping. But I found these five pack multipacks that have there own Carrying bag for 120 plus shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Safety-...aultDomain_0&hash=item1c0e1723dc#ht_500wt_922
There is a difference between the ones in the link and the ones I bought and that is the light.

The cones in the pic above have the led module that slides in at the top of cones. The ones I provided the link for eBay, from what I gather from there description, light up internally and make the whole cone glow. So I will be ordering a pack to see if I like them "to glow" or just to flash at the top, like the ones I already have.

Name
I'm Rick James

Hey man, Home Depot has regular cones for $7. Probably a lot better looking than the roadside cones.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington

dealtimeman said:
:shock: scott is that $54 each cone or for a set?

That is $54 each for the 28" cones. I understand our costs have gone up a lot in the last few months on almost anything that has petroleum as an ingredient -including plastics and nylon. We were selling them for $37 before the oil went up.

If you can still get good quality on EBAy for $25, I would do that. It is less than we buy them for and we buy a lot.

-JB-

Name
JB

Lame_Dog_Pony.jpg

Back
Top Bottom