So I'm at my son's soccer game

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Minding my own business when the person setting next to us ask, don't you guys own a carpet cleaning business? My wife says why yes we do and handed them a business card. The lady then says the office where she works just had their carpets cleaned after 9 years and the company did an awful job! I couldn't resist but to speak up and say in defense of whoever cleaned those carpets "I'm not sure what they expected after 9 layers of dirt build up over 9 years, and it would probably take more than one cleaning to get it back to where it should be". The game has now started and after the game I'm gonna suggest she give her boss our info so that I can go look at it, and give them a free assessment.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Excellent response Billy, that's truly too much to expect to come clean in one cleaning.

The other thing to consider in the results are "wear", if they were expecting it to look perfect after 9-years they were expecting too much.

Reactions: SamIam

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
That's funny. I'm at a book store right now and a lady asked me if I clean carpet. She was next door and her hair stylist said I clean her carpet. So she came over to meet me.

Sent from my motorola flip phone using Crapatalk 1.1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom