So, I'm going to buy a new Cimex, let the bidding begin..

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I am buying a new Cimex, and I figure there is really no dealer near me, So, it's open season on the best price, shipped to NE Ohio. (44509 zip) PM me if you're interested. Oh, and throw in a case of your best encap, whether it's Rickys or not.

Oh, and it would be the 19" model.

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Are you coming to Mikey's Fest? Because we're gonna have a sweet Cimex special going on there over the weekend!

Won't be there this year Rick, but will contact you after this week. The free freight makes it a good deal. There is supposed to be a stocking warehouse just 45 minutes from me.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

My Auto parts guy "Yogi" does the same thing John.

Thats why I have followed him to every store he manages!

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

I'll probably take your advise, John. If there were more dealers near me, it would be easier to shop for. Rick's got a good price, along with the extras he sends with each kit, and free freight to boot. I don't mind paying a fair price for anything in my business. I'm not after the low-baller, just like my custys don't go with the low-ball cleaner. It's just that some "dealers" can be way high on items like these. Just trying to find a middle ground.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'm not sure what more you could ask for? Rick has a great product at a great price and excellent service. I believe they are manufactured right near you too. Sometimes they can get you in on a 18 month no interest deal too. C'mon man, what more could you ask for?

The Clean Machine

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I'll probably take your advise, John. If there were more dealers near me, it would be easier to shop for. Rick's got a good price, along with the extras he sends with each kit, and free freight to boot. I don't mind paying a fair price for anything in my business. I'm not after the low-baller, just like my custys don't go with the low-ball cleaner. It's just that some "dealers" can be way high on items like these. Just trying to find a middle ground.

Robert,
We can take good care of you! Great price. Big Boy wheel kit option. Free shipping. Free chemical & pads. Free CMS marketing program. No limit to phone support. Let me know if I can assist you.

Rick

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Robert,
We can take good care of you! Great price. Big Boy wheel kit option. Free shipping. Free chemical & pads. Free CMS marketing program. No limit to phone support. Let me know if I can assist you.

Rick

Do NOT miss out on obtaining these.

After using them, you WILL appreciate them even more.

Just my US1.75 cents worth.

:yoda:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
yep Robert, buy direct from Rick...and like Shorty said get that big boy wheel kit. i'd pay a few extra bucks and have them install the kit for me :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom