So Jimmy...

Mikey P

Administrator
lets pretend you own a supply shop.

Things are slow and the cleaners who come in asking to buy one gallon of pre spray on credit are really bringing you down. One truckmount sale a month if you're lucky. You're wishing you would not have turned down that offer to be bought out by Bridgepoint 3 years ago. Two more months of slow sales and you're going to have to fold it up.

now..
A guy comes in who is the Head Janitor for the biggest building in town, says his boss gave him a blank check to come in and pick up a machine to clean the carpet. Since all the cleaners in town they have hired are leaving it soaking wet and the spots always come back they now want to handle the cleaning themselves. They've researched the web and heard about encapsulation and you just so happen to sell Cimexes and have cases and cases of Pixie juice sitting around just waiting for the newest cleaning wave to finally wash over your small city.

What do you tell him?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
I think he just might be too busy to answer... so he might have a tough time envisioning the "let's pretend you're slow" part...

One of the great things about locations with over-the-top service, integrity, and quality-focus is that the "big dogs" like to buy from them.

That's a formula that works with service companies like ours too.

Lisa

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
call Payne over there

he dont leave em soaked 8) 8) 8) 8)

C

cucu

what a stupid post Mikey

You know JiMmy is a warrior...has the blood of a tiger...the dna of adopey..ADONIS

JiMmY is ALL ABOUT WINNING,...........that right WINNING

Mikey P

Administrator
Over the years talking to many here, I've learned that people who work for beer or hobby money dont have realistic opinions when it comes to running a real business.

It's easy to scream from the roof tops when you don't have to pay to maintain that roof.

You know what I mean?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom