so, Joe Bristor

C

cucu

Guess he aint tellin ....so what is it mikey...and you better not be wrong again...like in the wm bs

steve g

Name
steve garrett
is this it

MenKissing_thumb1.jpg

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
Joe, much like Dog Cox, has a secret about me that would blow the minds of all who live here.

so he says

What was the secret I had about you? , I never said I had a secret. I thought we were friends Mikey? Now you're starting shit again. !gotcha!

FYI- There are 4 letters in my name.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Doug, if i remember correctly, in a thread...you (numerous times) made statements that led others to think you had some "top secret" throw-under-the-bus info on Mikey. You certainly projected it that way :?:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You said you would verbally "kick his ass", which insinuates that you have some precious gem that you hadn't spoke of yet. Otherwise you would just have been repeating yourself of what you already said.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Steven- I believe it was "Beat his Ass" and I think I did a pretty good job of ripping on Mickey after that. I just wasn't committed to taking it to the next level. I never said I had any tidbit of information on him. You can insinuate any thing you want into it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom