SO MISSED...............

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The whole "Blackfish" thread would have had him contributing his feelings ....His email address came up when I mistyped another one just yesterday

What a good man...

Reactions: Mark Saiger

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I to miss him! I wish I had had the good fortune to have met him. But, I run across the brochures that he sent to me while I was coming up with ideals for my brochures. He was such a giving person (and there are many on this board) but I truely felt he took the "whole cake" when it came to trying to help his fellow carpet cleaners whenever he could.
It's funny but I consider myself pretty much "a plain jane" when stacked up against most of you but somehow I feel that Ken would have treated me as one of his own if I had ever met him.

steve_64

when i got back online i couldnt wait to to come in here and tell ken some things. ive missed an opportunity to meet a truyly great man.

bob, dont you go dying on me. i hope to driving by next summer.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
i had'ta think pretty hard before posting this picture......
i hope everyone understands

Was just talking about him again today and saying what a great guy he was and how much I was looking forward to finally meeting him in person this year :frown: Now when I need rug cleaning advice, I sure do miss talking with him....but I just miss talking to him :(

Mark Saiger

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Although I never met Ken I had the upmost respect for him. It was a pleasure reading Kens post because I can tell it was Ken talking and not some altered internet personality. I felt like I had a connection with Ken and when he passed I felt a real emptiness as I still do. Ken is one guy I will always remember. May sound kinda weird for someone I never met but hey that's Ken. I wonder how all Kens staff and regular daily aquaintents are taking his passing.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Ken will always be here, Forever ingrained in the Hearts of this Industry and more specifically this board.

Just take a look back through this thread, the past threads and there will be more to come. I think Ken has taught and is still teaching us all about something other than suck mopping!

Please continue to share his Passion for Helping others, just as you all do now Friends : )

My understanding is this selfie pic was his
last and taken only a few days before passing.

Thank you for Sharing This amazing picture Bob Vawter.

Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom