So much commercial work coming in...

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Not sure how we are going to deal with it all..

The movie theater is getting more done than ever expected x 2

Another massive (same size as the theater) Job just booked after a demo we did

Another theater we dropped off paperwork to wants a demo and asked if we came to terms could we do a cleaning this month

All this along with the normal flow of business

I'm thinking I need to get a commercial crew together..I had resisted it because of the extra expense but I can't work my guys day and night month after month.

It just worries me because commercial work can dry up fast

I will have to get aggressive with stacking it now so I can keep a evening crew busy..

I must admit it is a unplanned direction for us..time to strap,on the boots and jump in I guess lol

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It can dry up BUT it can also grow bigger too. I'd look for a guy or two that want to work some nights. Part-time help can be easier to find than full time. Start asking around, look for older techs that have a regular job but want/need to supplement their income. Lots of people would like to add a little to their pockets and low moisture cleaning is not that labor intensive. Be sure to pay them well but make them responsible for their work.

Don't do the work yourself, monitor them regularly but let them actually do the processing.

Reactions: tmdry and boazcan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom