So............What is the most common thing you suck out carpet other than dirt and dust?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
On my end, it has to be popcorn kernels and maybe lego parts. What say you?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Not many things will be picked up by the wand since a thorough prevac usually reveals whats hiding below.

I think the corn may just be an indicator of the neighborhood or the socioeconomic area.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
lol

funny Rob news today..

He backed out of being a Experience gold sponsor, vendor and attendee because of the popularity of MF in Vegas and the upcoming Florida show.

want to bet one of his phony IDs on his board starts bashing Cooper?

I did actually miss a call from Interlink corporate today, I wonder what they want?

Reactions: GeeeAus

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
the MOST common things would be dED skin cells.......as the average body of average size sheds hundreds of thousands of skin cells every day .....now depending on how many inhabitants per house or apt...that a lot of dED skin cells........one only has to leave yor van windows up over a hot three day weekend to find out what a dED body smells lik.........NOW....don't forget the snot ..boogers.....and OTHER bodily fluids.........an that's purty much it...i HAVE run on some preety juicy rubbers from time to time........

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Air soft bb's piss me off!!

Ohhh, heck yea....!

Also, the worst is these dumb little beads kids make crafts/bracelets with:hopeless:! Don't forget the stupid little rubber bands!

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Swizzle sticks/straws... 20 years ago I did a rock concert venue a few hours after the show and I couldn't believe the number of swizzle sticks laying on the carpet. They won't vacuum up and there's no way you can risk getting them jammed up in the wand. You have to bend down and pick them up one at a time.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
M&M's, Cap'n Crunch, various edible tidbits toddlers leave under the couch an such....

Usually still pretty tasty! :eekk:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
And here I thought all of us prevac our jobs.

Based on your responses...I was wrong.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Found a pot stem ,hair beads,hair weave,and in vacant mobile homes this time of year...flies..barely moving on the floor...Michigan Weather......

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
All the above are sucked out by the vacuum cleaner when its used on every job. Right guys.
I think I am going to weigh it when it goes out and at the end of the day to watch the reaction of the guys.

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
How about that nasty hair weave stuff. I hate to even clean it up on VCT flooring. Can you imagine sleeping next to some of that.
Now that is some cheap rug.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The only thing I have to say about vacuums is my Dyson and Sharks are not getting the job done on Not So Smart Strand. I have to buy something and don't want to spring $800 on one of those Meile thingys.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Half brown half white chalky tootsie rolls. Oh wait I kick those to the nearest hard surface area.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Sand in entrance ways, potato chip and other friable dry goods deposits near couches, pet hair throughout, especially where the animal sleeps.

In cars....,

Sand, coins, chips and similar, bottle tops, beedos, loom bands, bobby pins. Cars seem to concentrate it all.

In upholatery......

Hair, skin, chips, finger/toenail clippings, small toy parts, M&M's.

My cacuum makes the soil pass through the fan on the way to the bag so these things all make a racket to recover too. Gets customer attention which is great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom