So.... when's the busy season?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Right now, between the middle of Sept. and Thanksgiving is absolutely my best money making time of year. I really wouldn't consider it really busy, just a great money making time of year for some reason. What say you?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
April/May was great too with lots of large resi jobs preparing to sell.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
we stay unmanageably slammed end of oct till end of dec..like 7-8 jobs a day 6 days a week then in jan slow to a normal pace of 4 a day 5 days a week till the kids get out of school..then we slow down for 2 weeks or so then it picks right back up

this year was a change in the trend though..we never got the out of school slump..it just stayed busy..thank god!! thinking about adding another truck in spring but not sure i want the drain on good profits
it will take another truck after that one to jump back up to the profit we are making now..plus its easier to manage a 2.5 truck operation, gives me more time to fish lol

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
August, September and October are typically our best.

Like most here, this year is setting records in volume, average and revenue.

Probably not profit though since I hired a office manager.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Similar to Lee, we are busy May 1st though December 15th. January and February are slow, March starts to pick up depending on the weather. April we are starting to hit our stride, again depending on when warm temperatures hit. June, July, August and September are always good. We typically experience a tiny mid October slow down, just enough to catch our breath The end of October through mid- December we will be cranking!!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Busiest quarter every year is always last quarter (Oct/Nov/Dec). Just had our best week on record ever! (Great news, but still trying to catch up to our year plan after the pitiful winter). April, May and/or June are also good months for us. But it varies from year to year which one of those three are the best. July and August usually slow with vacations....and of course after Christmas till the Spring are the slowest times.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
For me, it's busy until it isn't. If I'm working six days a week and turning down jobs, it's busy. So my busy season starts at the beginning of March and goes to the second week of January. When it's not busy I just panhandle on the corner or 8 mile and John R to get by.

bum.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Back
Top Bottom