So who here has an impressive business?

Mikey P

Administrator
Looks like Harper, Chavez and Cole are out for the MF round table

That leaves Corky and his virtual racket, Crowley, Cameron, Snow and...?

We need a few more or we'll have to change subject to something exciting like how to prep your trucks in the morning or how to create a spread sheet in Excel.

Who do you want to hear from?

Jerry

Supportive Member
Have you asked that Big Mike guy from Indiana? the one that treated his employees really well?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
As long as Ken Snow doesn't make me look like a complete dumbass, I will do it.
shiteatinggrin

Yes I know....I do that just fine on my own.

Figured I better say it before someone else did. :|

green gurl

I'll do it... I don't know that much about the industry... But a pretty face could distract from corky's dumb answers!!!!

Burtz

bring in Dave Yocum marketing genius

pay air fare and hotel if you really want attract some real talent

Name
I'm Rick James
I just got this review today. Its what the people say about you and not what you say about yourself that really counts.

We just had our carpets done today and I am still smiling. When we moved into our house over a year ago we did the carpets ourselves with a Rug Doctor. Outcome - no change really in the carpets. We just thought they were really stained and decided to deal with it until we replaced the carpet. Brent, owner of Go Green Carpet Cleaning, informed me today that Berber carpet is one of the toughest to clean and has to be done professionally to get it cleaned properly. I have to tell you I am beyond impressed. Even the high traffic areas look fabulous. No more stains - AWESOME. I can't say enough about the customer service and the job that was done in our home today. Thank you for making me happy to be barefoot on our carpet again.

Harper, Chavez, and Cole are out?

So you put Robison on there and possibly Green Girl? :lol:

Really what this all comes down to is we have a board full of complete bd's.

Mikey P

Administrator
can they afford real advertising, do they have a real website, do they have a employee or 40? Have they been met in person and verified to not be a pedophile or into bestiality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom