So you had another water loss did you?!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
This place has owed me money for almost 3 years.:hopeless:

Went to file a lean at beginning, they begged me not too...:hopeless:

Insurance company cut the check to them and didn't put my name on it either even though my contract tells to do and or gives permission to direct pay.:bull:

They spent the money....That claim was a total pain. :evil:

They have been paying slowly...go few months nothing, then a payment.

They owe us $1500 yet and has been interest free for them.

Was cleaning a block away today. Saw a piece of paper in the window and building looked empty....Yep....Bank had taken over....but only 1 of the 4 buildings....don't know how that happens.

Then saw the other building....LOL! :lol:

2014-12-02102418_zps73e37f19.jpg

2014-12-02102435_zps5ae75bb3.jpg

Not sure if I will be seeing another payment, and wonder what is going to happen now. :oldrolleyes:

There are people still in this building. They had to chip the ice away to allow the people out.

Heat is cranked up in the place and secondary damage as well taking place in the Suana....

Don't think they will have the balls to call for us to fix this.

Would be cash up front only!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We did work for a property owner last year that still owes us $3,500.00.

We did $10,000.00 for his renter but the wall drying was on him.

He's a deadbeat, we will never get paid.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I hope you leined, learned your lesson. I don't ever want to have to place a lien but will when neccessary.

The bank is not your deadbeat customer and if you can land the job and your not terribly busy it should be a plus.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I hope you leined, learned your lesson. I don't ever want to have to place a lien but will when neccessary.

The bank is not your deadbeat customer and if you can land the job and your not terribly busy it should be a plus.

This building of the apartment complex is still in possession of the people....and the ones that owe me money.

Bank has only taken one of the 4 buildings which really makes this a strange situation.

Talked to my lawyer today and have a plan, but not sure if it would be worth putting up the money right now and maybe never getting paid.....Plus new lawyer fees.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

You ain't getting shit from this guy. He owns property all over town and owes millions to everyone.

Steve blew this one. We were supposed to collect before we started but Steve trusted him to pay. He knew we had worked for him recently but didn't realize we were paid up front for that loss.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
You ain't going to believe this....

I GOT ANOTHER $500 CHECK IN THE MAIL TODAY FROM THIS GUY! :eekk: :rockon:

I better get to the bank and exchange it for a cashiers check!

He is down to $1000 (all interest free to him)

But dang....I hope the check is good! :cool:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Good for you! Hope you get the rest. When the phone rings and he want to pay you the rest of the money and some cash to start the new loss,
Your answer is?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Good for you! Hope you get the rest. When the phone rings and he want to pay you the rest of the money and some cash to start the new loss,
Your answer is?

So Sorry.....WRong Number...LOL!

I would be telling him we would do it for this amount (which would be high) and expect the cash in an account with our Lawyer until all work is completed.

That way, we both feel some confidence that we have negotiating room if needed (say they had a concern about our work)

But.....I am pretty sure they are going to just let these buildings go back to the bank, and I will have to get a judgment and get in line for payment. At that point (as my contract says) all interest and legal fees would be due and accessed.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
It's our money, 30 days no pay, they get a nice letter from our lawyer...if they don't pay within a week, they'll take them to court, plus attorney fees, and losing.

So far I've won the two who thought they could steal from us.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have a relative (wife's side) that's been owing me $400 for two months. He told me today that the check is in the mail.

This is THAT relative that is always telling everybody how successful he is and he's "in the top 10% of his profession".

The more they talk, the less I believe.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
We have a carpet cleaner here with a old rotted dodge van with a rotted framed old boxer that brags he is doing $2000 a week. Yet every time I'm working in his area I drive down his street his van is parked. So I don't believe most cleaners when they brag hiw busy they are lies...

Mikey P

Administrator

What the jeepers happened there Mark, 2nd story flood?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

What the jeepers happened there Mark, 2nd story flood?

Owner of the building being cheap....not turning up the heat.....

Heat to low in the door area that is the small commons area as you come in the building.

Frozen pipe....BOOM....now we have a new ice fountain....just add lights....LOL!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Keep trying, it takes baby steps.

Work up to an hour, then an hour and 1/2 and eventually you'll make to 2-hours a day. :rockon:

I know you have the ability, you just have to try harder!
:biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bob Slydell: You see, what we're actually trying to do here is, we're trying to get a feel for how people spend their day at work... so, if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah.

Bob Slydell: Great.

Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.

Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom